What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The true need to find a fully cracked supervisor...

Kalachakra

In first time, sorry about my poor vocabulary in english because i did'nt have a lot of practice on this langage since a long far away moment but nevermind...
So, dear SantaICforum, if i did this pain in my :moon: there let's hope what that's not for nothing folk's, i say.

I'll wish to be sure to stabilize correctly a personnal handcrafted cross and i'm not a breeder, just any one passionnated grower who will do what's necessary for area his jewel and it's why i knocked at the door but don't be pressed, it's for iblised...
I just need your brain and yours experimented councils in this domain, if you agree white that.

A picture of "Gariguette" coming soon ; next inbreed run after the sinsemilia current, scheduled for the beginning of next year.

Thanks for your read.

Kalachakra

Hi all !
And thank you for your answers as well as for your presence here.

I have still put the cart before the horse, i'm a fortieth happy frenchy dude to whom is needed some hemp to walk straight ahead, that's my confession gentleman judges it.

At the beginning i had a bambata mother plant which begun to put me marigolds to clone anf f**k, it tried to make a reproduction hoping that the remaining seed of the package of origin is a ballers at best and i've be lucky, very even.
Open pollination with other varieties which a selected stawberry sd and this is it whose i want for the prom in da box.
Kerala created a plant which has my eyes is exceptional, to lose it, still an other one and another...
It was not acceptable any more and that's was before.

Reproduction done indoor in soil with organics nutrients (aptus + additive, organic PK etc.), but i have to change for metrop for reasons of availability, 2x600W dim.

Therefor something never change and to be continued, i'm a donkey, not a mule.

What's that i forgot something ?
:underwater:

Kalachakra

Greetings there !
Pics of the days ?

Before i'd forget too, dimensions of box and jars.
150x150x200 cm // 4.92x4.92x6.56 pi and 11L // 2.90 gal.

Previous next message for the harvest if we're lucky :tiphat:

Kalachakra

Hi !
I found a better camera and very egoistically I was not able to resist... :woohoo:

But i screwed up Strawberry Sherbet
:dance013:

On 3 seeds, one broke itself the cotyledon by going out of its hull...
Do not make the same bullshit as me if you had it too, favor the hydro for its culture and fill up without any hesitation it K there from the beginning.

From the first weeks of vegetative growths this strain need a triple shot of K or otherwise from the first days of 12/12 and after, it severe deficiency one.

Even with of metrop mr2 and fulvic acid in foliar i have of recover there twice to make restart my mess.
(Pics of its on daylight coming soon to show you)

F+ 47

Kalachakra

Wanna see French cuisine ?

Wanna see French cuisine ?

Hi...
A day furthermore on our trash can the Earth, a second-hand camera less bad than the precedent to whom eye cups is another missing to go into the tritri and nothing better to make the peacock about my private garden but "c'est l'jeu ma pauv'Lucette" ;).

Thus my missing with Strawberry Sherbet, i get this freebies when i got myself seeds of V Kush by a dealer, not for sale yet.

:asskick:

Kalachakra

Apero

Apero

I keep an elite guinea pig under cover, a great grandmother (Mine gulps down only of the chemical, it is its candies and i would not tell you the cocktails that it wipes on prescription but "pot=poison" for her, saddeness...) who suffers and mot "sulfur")from fibromyalgia for a very long time.
Viva open society, this one is for her : cbd divine

On the latter a banana and a seed, it owes badly supported the fattening i supposed.

Kalachakra

And last but not least...
Me here is reassured as for the possibilities that offers me this cross, i dreaded a bit for sure but depply to be on F2 for showtime her sexy points without hybrid vigor.

(this is the most stinking ang sticky of this run :peacock:)

To be continued ...

Kalachakra

Thank you for your curiosity, so much view that does me a little bit under pressure.

@ Troutman

:bow: I read this of you :
Bingo. :woohoo:

From here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coir

I was going to ask you if you were using coco.

This is why a lot of people use cal/mag supplements when they grow in coco.

And I wondered if it was possible whether it is a continuation of reproduction in some coco which would have been able to disturb this genetics on it K need or something else (my own bullshit stay my first choice but i am not still sure there :biggrin: ) ?

If somebody know how this crew did that seeds (strawberry sherbet), you're welcome !!!

And if i must to said one thing to the dudes behind "Haute Génétique", it's thank you very much because one of V Kush that i started are simply not a medium yelder, just freaky pounders stuff !
Twin plant, i cut the weakest of both shoots before the passage in 12/12, happy to have taken cutting from i am...

F+59

Thank you for your visit in this box :tiphat: .

Kalachakra

KC Mango F+62

KC Mango F+62

Hi folks ;) !

Today harvest can begins.

I used 1K watts for not to exceed 30°C/ 86°F during bloom cycle and an handcrafted CO² plug on my box.

So first baked...