What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My autoflowers are flowering stupid

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Lesson learned. Now you know look into beans before buying its the difference between insane quality and trash. Two listings can totally look amazing but one can be 100% fake and when you buy it it turns to trash, where as the other lives up to its add... i always look into what i buy right down to what makes it up, generic history will tell you lots
Yeah totally. I still do have 6 seeds from this pack, so theoretically they could all kick ass and I would end up in the positive, but at this point I don't think I will hold my breathe.:faint:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Update time. Ended up moving one of the plants to it's new home, outside.:mopper: That opened up a bunch of room for me to gently bend the main stems over away from the lights.Used some cotton string on plants themselves, some plastic zip ties on the tent poles as kind of pulleys, and used the tension of the rope tied to another tent pole to hold the plant in place. I have seen some new trichomes on one of the big plants since moving to 14:10 so I think they are going to finally cooperate.:dance013: Thanks for everybody who helped in this thread, it's wicked appreciated.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Ok so it's been what a week now, I moved one more outside so there are 2 ladies in the tent, plenty of room, air flow. Everything looks good to me just a waiting game now. I tried white balancing a few photos, I'm not sure how it turned out to be honest.

Anybody following along I decided to drop them to 14/10 and leave all the plants in the tent for the time being. Totally worried if I put it outside them weak ass branches are gonna just snap. I had to finagle my exhaust system and raise the lights so they are attached directly to the support pole, no more ratchets. Fingers crossed that will help and these jerks will stop growing and start budding.[/QUOTE I had that prob before with auto flowers and all I did was bent the taller auto flower not so much it breaks but judt bent it and problems solved..I was growing under a 200w D's led and was able to get plants 14 in from light without bleaching or heat stress.. So try bending it with out breaking it and tie that sucker down

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I had that prob before with auto flowers and all I did was bent the taller auto flower not so much it breaks but judt bent it and problems solved..I was growing under a 200w D's led and was able to get plants 14 in from light without bleaching or heat stress.. So try bending it with out breaking it and tie that sucker down
Hah I wish I had 14 inches, the 2 seemed to be sativa dominant and skyrocketed up. They were actually touching my lights by the time I moved them outside. It was my own fault for waiting as long as I did to question their "autoflower" ability. I was sure they would flip on their own, live and learn.

Hah I wish I had 14 inches, the 2 seemed to be sativa dominant and skyrocketed up. They were actually touching my lights by the time I moved them outside. It was my own fault for waiting as long as I did to question their "autoflower" ability. I was sure they would flip on their own, live and learn.
Yea they are unpredictable lol.. My last auto never auto flowered and I was growing in a mini fridge I cut the top off of and stuck another mini fridge on due to how big it got and still had to remove plant cut bottom of fridge out same size as catlitter bucket then cut hole in my night stand and sit bucket in that to give space and then had to scrog and still had to chop and trash due to needing to move to new home.. It went 6 weeks and no auto

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Max 5 pics in a post so had to leave this straggler here. This is main cola of one of the plants that actually hit the light and burned some leaves before I tied it to the side of the tent to bend it down. Since it didn't semi-autoflower like the other plant did, it's a week or two behind on the bud making. Crappy pic but the cola is long.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
This is that long cola from the top plant, it's hard to see but it continues down almost 12 inches from the tip.