What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Books,info,forum,posts,webpage s

Hey guys...and girls where can i find solid info on amino acids, enzymes,protein,bacteria. Im trying to get a good understanding to help me be a better grower and im kinda chasing around info on this. Im just wanting to know a good source for it. Thanks

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a forum to aggregate and record just what you're looking for.

At the top of this page is a search function.

Google is spiffy.

Basic biology textbooks can be had for a few dollars if paying makes it easier.

The problem with asking to be spoonfed is that the inability to sift the Internet into true/probably/probably not/not true serves just as poorly in determing if a reply is good or bad. One becomes prey to any idiot that happens along with a well formed but perhaps deeply flawed opinion.

See Michael Moore.

Your best bet is to learn how to learn.

Food for thought.

Cheers

This is a forum to aggregate and record just what you're looking for.

At the top of this page is a search function.

Google is spiffy.

Basic biology textbooks can be had for a few dollars if paying makes it easier.

The problem with asking to be spoonfed is that the inability to sift the Internet into true/probably/probably not/not true serves just as poorly in determing if a reply is good or bad. One becomes prey to any idiot that happens along with a well formed but perhaps deeply flawed opinion.

See Michael Moore.

Your best bet is to learn how to learn.

Food for thought.

Cheers

Interesting response...but none the less a response. I dont care for your condescension especially about spoon fed. Google...yeah. Getting to here takes more effort than google so one would logically ASSume ive already done that.- More food for thought. Jerkyboy

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well you've nailed a few main personality traits. Another one is a near total lack of shits given about most opinions.

Everything is there if you look, I learned what I know by answering my own questions. As a result of tracking down these answers, when I do have a question, I know exactly who to ask.

I don't know everything but I certainly think I do.

Well you've nailed a few main personality traits. Another one is a near total lack of shits given about most opinions.

Everything is there if you look, I learned what I know by answering my own questions. As a result of tracking down these answers, when I do have a question, I know exactly who to ask.

I don't know everything but I certainly think I do.

I may wake up tomorrow and have read all i need to you will wake up and continue to be a insecure narcissist sir that is not hard to see. You have not helped at all besides inflate your ego. Be gone please

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, insecure. That's me.

Welcome to Generation Entitled.

You're going to struggle until you learn to wipe your own ass kiddo.

Just did, that was easy....can someone get this guy a cookie so he can get off my thread. You just showed anger your not much for holding bavk your emotions. Did your parents ignore you as a kid? I know a book for that less you want to wipe your own ass, seems maybe in childhood somebody didnt do that for you, did they leave you in your diapers too long without changing you?. See your narcissism makes you think you have no flaws in your approach. Im a psych major keep it coming

Most individuals when they are shown their behavior what distasteful to another would respond as im sorry or oh you know what i didnt realize that i wasin a funny place. You being a narcissist you cant see that. You brushed right past me telling you i dont care for your approach. You responded you simply dont care. So why are you here? But to make yourself feel more important and superior and to put me down. That is all ego related my friend and you must be in pain. I believe you need to start your spiritual journey and heal. Im sorry your parents hurt you. Its mot my fault. God bless my friend

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Called a wahmbulance for you.

You're asking people to spoonfeed you information readily available all across the Internet.

Eat shit you useless tit.

Rhyme time.

Cheers kiddo

Latest posts

Latest posts