What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Larry OG

Hey from the dirtyolsouth...

Larry OG's got nice BLING and she put out some very sticky, tasty buds. I ran this gal in a somewhat amended organic soil and I also supplemented with Yellow Bottles nutes.

Anyhooo... Here's Larry OG for you to check out. This is a very chunky pheno and I took a branch with a couple nugs at 60 days and smoked it and its deelish from the get go with a very full "OG" smack on your tongue along with a hint of lemon/citrus highlight. I'm sure she'll even get tastier with a proper cure too.

Larry OG @ 65 days... just before the CHOP.

Peace

Attachments

• Larry OG.jpg
    Larry OG.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 124
  • LarryOG_65DayCHOP_1.jpg
    LarryOG_65DayCHOP_1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 124
  • LarryOG_65DayCHOP_2.jpg
    LarryOG_65DayCHOP_2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 132
  • LarryOG_65DayCHOP_3.jpg
    LarryOG_65DayCHOP_3.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 106
  • LarryOG_65DayCHOP_7.jpg
    LarryOG_65DayCHOP_7.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 114
  • LarryOG_65DayCHOP_8.jpg
    LarryOG_65DayCHOP_8.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 107
  • LarryOG_65DayCHOP_10.jpg
    LarryOG_65DayCHOP_10.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 101
  • LarryOG_65DayCHOP_11.jpg
    LarryOG_65DayCHOP_11.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 101

spazspaz

Best yields I ever got were with Larry (clone) around 10 years ago as a novice...can't know for sure what I had--whether it was a clone of the famous clone, or a cut from one of several breeders' seed catalogs with the name Larry.

I remember it being extremely vulnerable to heat/light stress. It took me a long time to make sense of all the yellowing. Confusing when you think you're just trying to treat a Mg (or maybe even N) deficiency. Never saw red on any of my stuff, but those pics are giving me some olfactory hallucination aromatherapy.

Actually, I would say I 'respect' the hell out of Larry, more than I enjoyed growing it or smoking it. Heavy duty.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Larry taken to the next level is ELL,made by cannaventure.
Lemon Lary x Las Vegas Lemon Skunk.
They just had a new drop after years of waiting for them to release her again.Huge drigging yielder.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Should have mentioned ELL is Electric Larry Land.
Not sure if it's gone already,grabbed my packs as soon as it dropped,I had been camping just in case.

spazspaz

Lol @ Moe.

Moe money, Moe problems.

Larry, though:

What a hassle...or, so I thought.

RumpleSTILTSkin would be a name...pretty tall.

I think topping once at flip with 30-36 per 1000k at 10-20 days veg, plenty Si and N early on, remember the Mg later, is the format. Mind the heat stress.

Miss the bitch. She made me a little name, after a while...a good woman makes the man.

Remember that, fuckers.

beanjas

Are you finding anything you don’t like? Are you finding things that don’t remind you of either parent and also suck?

I wouldn’t mind finding a fat, midget Larry.

Call her Moe.
Found some phenos were terrible. Intersex issues and und flowers that were not up to stantards. I did find one special plant and im about to flower a bunch out. I got tenn purple kush for freebies on a postive note.

Latest posts

Latest posts