What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD flowers

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Really love seeing all your CBD work, ECt!!

I tried some CBD/THC oils in CO on 420, enjoyed their medical effects.

What ratio of CBD:THC have you found to be most beneficial?

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Cool thread.
I do like my cbd hunting.
Here is my Napali-Good meds.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Q

quokka

Hi CBDers,

I was wanting to make myself a large amount of high CBD seeds, but am unsure if it would be as easy as crossing 2 high CBD plants from CBD crew seeds?

They have the 'Sweet and Sour' strain that comes in regular seeds and a lot of others in feminised seeds, and they guarantee that every plant has a certain minimum level of CBD, does that mean crossing 2 of strains together would have a large amount of CBD?

Thanks for any help.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Well Quokka you have to grow out plants and test them,both male and females to have real success in breeding for cbd's.
If you want a continues supply of cbd bud choose and test the most promising female.
Then mother that plant for a consistent supply.If you don't want to test because of cost just smoke and check the effect.I think with male you just have to test them to find a proper stud.
I did a ton of seeds with a buttery male Napali Og x Good Medicine. I have the male in my album.I did not test him I just liked him. I'm growing out one of the crosses right now.
Witch was breed to a Goji Og.
Just having some fun:)
Hope it helps a little

I wanted to add this on to my post. This is 1-1/2 hour video on breeding from the 2013 emerald cup. Starring DJshort ,Lawrence Ringo and others. This the best breeding piece I have ever seen.
I have watched it 4 times.DJ-short is a very honest breeder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcE1RQF1XkQ

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just found this thread, will be sharing some CBD pics.. have older pics of my harlequin buds (17%thc 6%cbd) , and newer pics of my canna-tsu buds (27%cbd 9%thc)

thanks for starting this up ECt!

ECtraveler

Veteran
10:1 Rainmaker male - ACDC x (Apothecary OG x Prohibition OG)View Image
Used him to pollinate Valentine X, Cannatonic & Toci yesterday for a couple Mother's Day CBD crosses. Not many people know this but besides my dad's cancer my mom has CLL (leukemia) that is in remission and is what originally got me interested in CBD.

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Used him to pollinate Valentine X, Cannatonic & Toci yesterday for a couple Mother's Day CBD crosses. Not many people know this but besides my dad's cancer my mom has CLL (leukemia) that is in remission and is what originally got me interested in CBD.

Has the cbd been helpful for them? Could you share any anecdotes from yours or their experiences?
We all know that cbd had many therapeutic uses, but real world examples help a lot. We need more research in to what different effects can be had from different cbd/thc ratios. One of these days I'll get my hands on one of these high cbd cuts.

Budracer

Bring on the CBD I say its about time everyone is realizing it's not all about super high THC never was and I'll take a bit of CBN with mine please.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I have some nice 2 year cured bud. Very smooth and mellow.
Its a great way to create a high CBN smoke.

picture.php

ECtraveler

Veteran
Rainmaker - ACDC x (Apothecary OG x Prohibition OG) at 40 days
picture.php

Cannatonic x Canna-tsu at 38 days
picture.php

Toci - ACDC x Xena
picture.php

Ollie

Veteran
Wicked .. That Rainmaker looks like it´s stacking DENSE , way to go.

Keep the Pictures going and the girls growing !

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^^ canna-tsu (cannatonic x sour tsu) via davillian cannaseur of Elite Cannabis in Colorado

Latest posts

Latest posts