What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

A

acridlab

kosher is good ,,for sure a+
I get really strong cedar fuel on the inhale,, really pleasant. it's sweet/spicy pine exhale.. has a lil hazey zesty aroma in the air like alot of reserva gear does.. man i gotta say, it's nice..

I still think true og's lemon/candy/bleach pine funk is the best you can get in an og though..

triangle kush is dope too. it reminds me of true without the lemon.. and it has that puppy breath too which is unique .. I'll be back with some more

Mightyka

Veteran
Ghost1 PK/PKG/SoCal PK

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

George

No offense but you guys should stop calling kosher kush Jew gold and vice versa. They are not the same. Kosher is DNA’s s1 of Jew Gold. Jew gold is clone only og, cross or s1 also. DNA really did a great job adding confusion

Also that PkG is beautiful. Can’t wait to run that one. Very nice job, excellent

Cannavore

Veteran
No offense but you guys should stop calling kosher kush Jew gold and vice versa. They are not the same. Kosher is DNA’s s1 of Jew Gold. Jew gold is clone only og, cross or s1 also. DNA really did a great job adding confusion

Also that PkG is beautiful. Can’t wait to run that one. Very nice job, excellent

don't forget DNA won the cup with Kosher Kush by entering someone's flowers of Jew Gold lol so all the original hype generated behind the KK cup entry was actually Jew Gold the cutting, which they didn't even posess at the time.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
don't forget DNA won the cup with Kosher Kush by entering someone's flowers of Jew Gold lol so all the original hype generated behind the KK cup entry was actually Jew Gold the cutting, which they didn't even posess at the time.

And straight from the mouth of a reputable breeder that has worked with/knows them. They didn't even use the Jew Gold cut to make Kosher. Not gonna name drop , as he visits the site enough. If he sees this and wants to comment he will.

All that aside, I loved Kosher, I found a plant that I use to judge all OG's against ever since. In all honesty, haven't had many that stack her to her raw power and strong classic OG smell/taste.

chronic82

And straight from the mouth of a reputable breeder that has worked with/knows them. They didn't even use the Jew Gold cut to make Kosher. Not gonna name drop , as he visits the site enough. If he sees this and wants to comment he will.

All that aside, I loved Kosher, I found a plant that I use to judge all OG's against ever since. In all honesty, haven't had many that stack her to her raw power and strong classic OG smell/taste.

Was it the Tahoe og that dna used? Seems like I remember swerve saying dna was using the Tahoe to make it.

chronic82

Was it the Tahoe og that dna used? Seems like I remember swerve saying dna was using the Tahoe to make it.

This was around the time Buddha seeds released Tahoe og s1’s. Swerve flipped the fuck out and made his buddha Tahoe strain to confuse the market.

DNA probably figured they could avoid the drama and just rename there Tahoe s1’s kosher

RyanR

I know that DNA OG#18 - was a selection from 40 "OG S1" seeds that Breeder Steve had. Fair to assume those are SFV S1s given what he worked with in his releases.

I don't know anything about the Jew Gold / Kosher bit though.

dank.Frank
Has anyone ran the DNA OG#18 beans and found a worthy keeper?