What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD x SFV OG bx1

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:santa1:
#1 A spear! I love her structure and lack of leaf!
picture.php

#2 Ooooh...she's keeper material already, a nice medium sized plant that's ooozing resin.
picture.php

picture.php

#3 Tallest gal of the bunch, a good 6" taller than her sisters.
picture.php

#4 Dark OG fanleaves, Diesel looking trim leaf....interesting plant for sure...will contend I think.
picture.php
picture.php

ECSD. A shot of the mom for comparison. She's just a little further into flowering than her daughters.
picture.php

Peace :pie:

K

krushonkush

You spear chucker you! shit looks fire, and an easy trim too. enjoy bro :D

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
NICE.....smokin on some SD IBL x OGBX1 right now...knockout smoke for sure.

Stay Safe

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you all are showing some interest!:santa1: I'll do my best to update em as they go.

Lamb, they are about 30 days. I assume they'll go 70+.

Pthway, can't wait to see what you do with em pal.

Anyone cracking/growing/smoking these, feel free to post shots in this thread. Maybe someone'll find a gem.

pthway4

What do the alphabet codes mean? Like the origins and parents I guess...I just don't know what every acronym is...sorry

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Heres a few pics of JLP version of this cross. I got 3 female phenos. One extremely Diesel leaning and one that went 110 days, and coulda gona longer...didnt really look like none of the parents...and one very OG leaning, but with a sour lemony taste. Heres the 2 first phenos as i never caught pics of the OG pheno yet...might shoot a cpl dry shots for ya tomorrow since im hung over today..

picture.php

picture.php

This one is the mystery pheno that went 110 days:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
What do the alphabet codes mean? Like the origins and parents I guess...I just don't know what every acronym is...sorry

pthway4:The title says: ECSD x SFV OG bx1.
ECSD=East Coast Sour Diesel
SFV OG bx1= San Fernando Valley OG Kush-Backcross 1

Its a hybrid of those 2 strains.

Stay Safe

pthway4

pthway4:The title says: ECSD x SFV OG bx1.
ECSD=East Coast Sour Diesel
SFV OG bx1= San Fernando Valley OG Kush-Backcross 1

Its a hybrid of those 2 strains.

Stay Safe

Thank you..sometimes I just get lost in the sauce......

I

idoreallytry

nice brother,, i will post pics of mine when i get them going,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots GDK...110 days? hmmm that's just weird. Thanks for explaining the parents!

Bring em on guys! I can't wait to see some results....