What's new

Rdwc build help

Wismo

Hey guys hope everyone is good on this 4 of July holiday.
Now the problem I'm having is no matter where I tie in this pump (500)gph,
I can't seem to get the same flow to all the buckets.
Thanks. IMG_20190620_203646642.jpg

Wismo

Here's a better pic of what I have going on.

Attachments

• IMG_20190622_202445322.jpg
    IMG_20190622_202445322.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 22
Your setup is wrong. You should be starting from the epicenter, and then pulling from the end of the last bucket. You pump suction should be on the other side of the last bucket.

Sorry I just looked at the first pic again. Same thing still applies regarding the directrion of UC flow but, if your using waterfalls into each bucket vs airstones then I would suggest putting ball valves/quarter turns for each bucket so you can adjust the flow into each. That's the only way to get even flow to each bucket without running a loop setup. Just my 2 cents.

Wismo

Just re read my post what I meant to say was I m trying to have the water fall back into the bucket evenly. My flow within my buckets is "acceptable"..
I have 1/2 inch elbows on all the buckets.
Sorry bout that.

Hey dude, just get some 1/2" ball valves and put one of those onto each bucket and then you will be golden. That way you can individually adjust the flow to each bucket. I'm literally just finishing building a 10 site UC system myself. what did you do for seals/gaskets on your 5 gallon buckets? I ended up just using silicone ffs.

Wismo

Hey dude, just get some 1/2" ball valves and put one of those onto each bucket and then you will be golden. That way you can individually adjust the flow to each bucket. I'm literally just finishing building a 10 site UC system myself. what did you do for seals/gaskets on your 5 gallon buckets? I ended up just using silicone ffs.

Used 2inch uniseals.
I'll try ball valves and report back. Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts