What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Earwig bug control?

Rico Swazi

Easy to do with my posts buzzmobile as I don't always say things the right way which is why I try to include current pics for clarity, doesn't always work that way either. Sorry for any confusion

more pics this time with the illusive tachinid fly

under the potato leaf
picture.php

on a motorhead

picture.php

big picture showing the potato lower right and motorhead front center. Queen annes lace and more parsnip flower/seed are close by in the background , QAL is in the same container with another ganja plant. Onion flowering in the Jack Herer container on the left brings in pollinators too.

picture.php

We are all trying to help each other by sharing what works in their particular case. I have benefited greatly by growing companion plants to bring in the predators. YMMV

pics taken today minutes ago
Hope that helps

Latest posts

Latest posts