What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 on the floor - 12/12 from seed

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Rez top up, so we got pics! WW x BB is a beast, solid little lady. The Cindy is a freaking mess of bud arms - a tad bleached due to being closer to the cooltube, but healthy nonetheless. SuperSkunk won't be run again as a 12/12 - not even in same league as her sisters.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Now 100% LED

Now 100% LED

Big change at the grow - stopped by today & took out the 400w hps / cooltube. I picked up a second 300w led on Prime Day, so now the tent is 100% led. They are difficult to position, but the temp difference will be huge. Re-positioned the fan/filter to back of tent, now has very short run to exhaust port on the top. Getting near harvest time, I think. Time to get my magnifier out.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
OK, so I did a 1/2 harvest on all 3 plants. Pics attached. The plants will get another 2 weeks to fill out the secondary buds. Was surprised that the wet, trimmed weights of all 3 were close - C99 267g wet, SuperSkunk 220g wet & the WW x BB was 245g wet. My trim is not exact, but good enough for my use. I have a shit load of sugar trim for water hash, later. I've stored all of it in the freezer, including trim. Drying will come soon, I hope.

Legalcdn

Nice haul. Excellent work..you controlled the ladies and they rewarded you.. Happy belated 91. Well growing with son..you can take that off his bucket list..

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Harvest

Harvest

Finished the harvest, emptied out the tent, strung 2 sets of 3 twine lines across tent & hung each plant on separate lines. Back row was the SuperSkunk, middle was C99 & front is the WW x BB. I think I got 50% of 1st harvest this time. Pics attached. Plus, I now have nice pile of sugar leaf for ice hash. :woohoo:

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
No pics today, but was at Dad's place for BBQ & checked in on the drying tent. I'd been reading a ton about fast mold appearing on wet weed & the first half of harvest was wet from freezer storage. They seemed pretty dry compared to when I hung them & no mold anywhere. Can't smell until tent is opened - then WOW it stinks in here! Weight loss is measurable by feel, once heavy buds are lighter/smaller already.
Edit: the tent has a 135cfm exhaust, pulling thru a 4" carbon filter. 6" fan mounted on bottom of back left tent pole, pointed out/down onto the floor. Lowest weed string is 18"+ off floor. Left side bottom vent cover is lifted so screened air input. Basement is cool, mid 60's F, the room is basically dark outside the tent. Perfect, I hope. I'm gonna check every couple days.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Made some bubble hash today. Took the trim I had frozen and ran it 3x in my 5 bag set. Only kept the under 120 micron to 23 micron. Looks like decent recovery - drying now. I'll post pic asap.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Final numbers for the 3 plants. This is after drying for 7 days, a 2nd trim and headed into paper bags for a little cure time. I removed all sticks, etc to the extent that I'd feel good receiving this bud. Not perfect.
Total 219g exactly for the 3. WW x BB 74.23g. Super skunk 68.05g. C99 76.72g.

7.8 oz. :woohoo:
Home internet is down, using phone.