What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 on the floor - 12/12 from seed

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
And then there were 3

And then there were 3

OK - the 3 ladies just got their first full rez change & are on damn near full strength grow/micro nutes. All have hairs.
3 pretty maids, all in a row

C99

SuperSkunk

WW x BB

3 under HPS

Culled the 2nd Iced Grapefruit. Same reason - growth stalled at first cotydelons, no 2nd leaves appear. Definite seed issue, IMHO. Not a FMS knock.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Great thread. I have grown two of those with great results. C99 and Iced Grapefruit. Looking forward and following. Cheers.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Great thread. I have grown two of those with great results. C99 and Iced Grapefruit. Looking forward and following. Cheers.
Right on! Kinda disappointed about the consecutive seedling failures of the IG - 2 in a row, from same pack, with same symptom. I was looking forward to smoking that! The C99 really has me stoked - there are 8 or 10 side branches right now - every node has 2.

Plants are looking great
TYVM! Glad to have you follow.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Jeez, these things are growing like crazy!!!

Dad even commented that they seem to "leap" up, getting visibly bigger after feeding. They have come up in couple days - the C99 has a sweet top knot flower, but they all have starting buds w/ lotsa hairs everywhere!

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Topped off the rez's tonite - the ladies had drank half their nutes. Started them on weak flower nutes. The Super Skunk suffered a main stem break, lost the top 2 or 3 inches of plant. The C99 has major bud sites & the WW x BB is thick and flowering.
WW x BB

***** Not bad for 5 weeks, eh?

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Rez top up tonite - the ladies are drinking about a gallon every 3 days. The C99 has 24 bud sites. The WW x BB has thick branches. The SuperSkunk looks like it kissed the heat, moved the lights to accommodate the massive growth. The WW x BB is 17" tall, the C99 is 19". The SuperSkunk was 23", I think.

P

pongster

Awesome mr. Minister, subbed. Well done! looking forward to that 12/12 from seed's yield
Spicy smokes!

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Dropped a small fan into box - exhaust/filter now on 24/7. Did a rez change w/ almost full nutes for plants, some were getting a tad yellow. C99 is getting big & the WW x BB is damn near solid w/ branches/budding. I didn't take any pics of the SuperSkunk, it's just tall, not really doing much.
C99

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Busy day - rez top up w/ new nutes. Went with the AN 3 part PH Perfect. Added a Mars 300 to cover the SuperSkunk, took a bit of moving stuff around, but got it in there np. Fan finally attached to back left support pole, about 1/2 way up. C99 is huge & gorgeous - Dad loves it, my fave too! The WW x BB is getting chunky as hell, some solid colas forming. The SuperSkunk was too tall for the 400w hps, so the 300 will perk it up nicely.