What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 'Cali' Look...

Cadfael

It is usually meant that the bud has been grown in a very controlled room with correct high intensity lighting and kept at correct temps. (60w ft2 & 24 C or 75 deg F). Which makes for a very hard, compact bud....

but nowadays, you throw all your shit into automated rotating drum trimmer and let it be beat to hell until the only thing left is popcorn nuggets. then blast the trim..

J-Icky

To get the look the OP was talking about is pretty simple. Just take all your finished product, toss it in a turkey bag, gently push down on it, bunch the bag together just above the bud and give it a spin and then tie it in a knot.
Gently conpacted with minimal damage to the trichs, and any loose or airy parts will be stuck tight to the bud thanks to the sticky trichs.

lizzy3

Looks have ruined Cannabis. I remember when Cali sent their best buds out of state,before legal rejects infected the market, no one ever looked at the shit, just took a wiff and handed over their paycheck.

a bunch o years back i used to get such happy packs from cali!
each one was better then xmas day.

most of what i got was the prettiest weed i have ever seen better then any pic in google, simply mind blowing asthetics. look and smell, often more impressive then effect.

on the east coast out bidding the biggest/best dispensaries in cali...

would come in plastic paint buckets 4 x 1lb bags in each!

prob the best sd i have had in my life was the ugliest, small dry super cured popcorn like nugs but dense. could sell in there due to lack of appearance.

it was really fun to share with ppl as it was kinda ugly and super smooth to smoke, wouldnt hit right away but creap up on you and knock you on your ass. was soo much fun watching ppl talk shit n tap out!

real clone only gpd.. gape ape and indica dominant jolly rancher that even google didnt have pics of mind blowing!

Lyfespan

do better than your best growing, use no bullshit on or in your plants, chop at the right time, hang dry at 60 degree 60-65%, trim before plant gets to 65%, tote it up, let it rest a week, turkey bag it, and your done

if you don't have proper strains with decent bag appeal, than start looking.

54CD069A-EAEF-4BBA-9EDD-36B804766412.jpg