Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Big problems with bubblers – DWC, RDWC grower's opinions

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Big problems with bubblers – DWC, RDWC grower's opinions Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2018, 06:24 PM #1
JohnM

JohnM is on a distinguished road
Big problems with bubblers – DWC, RDWC grower's opinions

How often do you have problems with bubblers stopping up, making less or no bubbles?
What brand of bubbler (diffuser) stops up least?
Can you clean bubblers and make them work good again or just pitch them in the trash and buy a new one?
Thanks
JohnM is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2018, 06:58 PM #2
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
(Edit: I don't have issues, because I toss out stones every run) New flowering run, new stones. Use r/o water only, never let it dry out. I grab the 2-4" airstones available at whatever hydro shop I'm going through.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 02:51 AM #3
Dollar

Dollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really niceDollar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
How often do you have problems with bubblers stopping up, making less or no bubbles?
Can you clean bubblers and make them work good again or just pitch them in the trash and buy a new one?
Thanks
Buy the active aqua cylindrical air stones. Theyre the best and Ive tried em all. I`ve been using the same ones for years. I bought them once and re-use them. I run a live rez so mine stop performing about every other run on average. I scrub them with a toothbrush and tap water to remove the gunk on the outside. Then put them in a pan submersed in tap water and boil for 10 minutes. They work like brand new every time. Hope this helps
Dollar is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:03 PM #4
PetFlora

PetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud of
Visit my thread. I cover all of this in detail

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329619

Just because you weren't taught something doesn't mean it's not true, and vice versa
PetFlora is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 06:45 PM #5
cooterbrown420

cooterbrown420 has much to be proud ofcooterbrown420 has much to be proud ofcooterbrown420 has much to be proud ofcooterbrown420 has much to be proud ofcooterbrown420 has much to be proud ofcooterbrown420 has much to be proud ofcooterbrown420 has much to be proud ofcooterbrown420 has much to be proud ofcooterbrown420 has much to be proud ofcooterbrown420 has much to be proud ofcooterbrown420 has much to be proud of
cooterbrown420 has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetFlora View Post
Visit my thread. I cover all of this in detail
Stop directing people to your train wreck mr. know it all

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:24 PM #6
PetFlora

PetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooterbrown420 View Post
Stop directing people to your train wreck mr. know it all
Train wreck? The grow has come a long way since you last shit in my thread. Not even 30 days since first pistils. Now loaded with buds

Does anybody beside his suck-ups think it's a train wreck?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4267.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	228.4 KB
ID:	454555Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4268.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	238.2 KB
ID:	454556Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4271.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	454559

Name:	IMG_4269.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	255.4 KB
ID:	454557Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4270.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	183.9 KB
ID:	454558

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329619

Just because you weren't taught something doesn't mean it's not true, and vice versa
PetFlora is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2018, 01:29 AM #7
Absolem

Absolem is a glorious beacon of lightAbsolem is a glorious beacon of lightAbsolem is a glorious beacon of lightAbsolem is a glorious beacon of lightAbsolem is a glorious beacon of lightAbsolem is a glorious beacon of lightAbsolem is a glorious beacon of lightAbsolem is a glorious beacon of lightAbsolem is a glorious beacon of lightAbsolem is a glorious beacon of lightAbsolem is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetFlora View Post
Train wreck? The grow has come a long way since you last shit in my thread. Not even 30 days since first pistils. Now loaded with buds

Does anybody beside his suck-ups think it's a train wreck?

Attachment 454555Attachment 454556Attachment 454559

Attachment 454557Attachment 454558

I agree with CooterB.

Sorry PetFlora but those plants look like garbage. Bunch of fucked up one fingered leaves. One fingered plants are a hammer to the head that something is messed up.....badly. It looks like they tried to grow some 3-5 fingered leaves towards the bottom early on but reverted back to the one finger banger. Those plants are sick and have some serious problems going on.

Don't want to offer any advice because people who do on your thread are met with snide remarks and insults. Not because they jacked ya a bit but simply criticized your sick plants which obvious is to everybody but you.

Before you go off on how many "views" your thread has it's not as many as you think. I do visit your thread now and then just to see the disconnect between what is written and the state your plants are in.

Your thread has 35,00 views and 305 replies which are mainly you talking about what farting around you did in your grow.
35,000/305=114 views per post.

Let's look at my thread which I don't shamelessly plug 4-5 times a week like you.
14,000 views and 53 replies.
14,000/53=264 views per post.

I have more than twice the views per post you do and I don't even push my thread on people once a week.

Why don't you post pictures of your buds in the photo section in the "frostiest Buds" thread or the "free your budshots" and get some real feedback? Or just ask for some feedback in your thread on what people really think about your plants? Why don't the dank growers on this site visit your thread and talk it up? You should step back and view your thread from a third person point of view and you might find some new insight. Fuck it. Just carry on like you've been.

Here's some of my gear day 22 12/12

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:40 AM #8
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a glorious beacon of lightFrozenFire is a glorious beacon of lightFrozenFire is a glorious beacon of lightFrozenFire is a glorious beacon of lightFrozenFire is a glorious beacon of lightFrozenFire is a glorious beacon of lightFrozenFire is a glorious beacon of lightFrozenFire is a glorious beacon of lightFrozenFire is a glorious beacon of lightFrozenFire is a glorious beacon of lightFrozenFire is a glorious beacon of light
I normally chuck clogged ones. I average 2 runs with a live rez and maxibloom. They are cheap to replace. Also buy extra as they are occasionally junk out of the box.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873
FrozenFire is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2018, 03:15 AM #9
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
I'll third the "Stay out of PetFlora" threads. Poor attitude notwithstanding, the information is best found elsewhere.

Thanks for the tip @Dollar, I'll have to give that a try.
Nice looking rack there @absolom.
Save
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:51 AM #10
bsgospel

bsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
Thanks
Only had a clog happen once. Dunked it H202/water mix and ran it for a few minutes. Scrubbed and rinsed- seemed just fine. And I'll second the cylindrical/disc airstone. It just makes sense at any volume of tote or barrel.

And sorry PF- but that thread is bogus.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Dcnx1sZXUAAmDlt.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	454606
bsgospel is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.