What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD for cancer treatment?

CMCSR

Hi I'm new on here and have been doing a lot of reading I see some members make CBD oils I live in Texas and I have two family members with stage 3 cancer and one friend with stage 4 I need a source for some CBD oil that is tested would like it to have THC as well as i have read it helps with the cancer treatment.
about three years ago i got some paste from new cure it helped my hole in my foot heal after three years I am diabetic but now i see that they basically mislead the customers about strength or levels of CBD and THC
so is there anyone that can steer me in the right direction for quality MEDICINE to help my family and friends.

Thanks in advance Mike

Latest posts

Latest posts