What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SO-CAL CLONES

APE and the rest of the PNC crew will be at the PNC Long Beach 12/30 for the grand re-opening. Here is the menu:

Prices are between 12-14$:

Chem D
Chem 4
Sour D
Platinum OG
Larry OG
Abusive OG
Banana OG
Cherry Ak47
SSH (bubba dutch)
Cotton Candy
Critical Mass
Mendo Purps
Strawberry Cream
Afghani #1
Uk Cheese
El Hefe (og x hogsbreath)
Burkle
Bubbleberry Martian
Power Plant
Trainwreck
G13widow
Sour OG
J1 (jack herer x skunk 1)
Grapefruit haze
Blue Dream Haze
Sour cream
Casey Jones
Deep Chunk

are apes chems/tahoe legit?

HeresTheDank

not many places in oc carries clones huh? i live in IE and want to get some clones but usually dont travel to la. ive been wanting some of swerves cuts for a minute, now im prop 215 patient i can acquire some

OGorganic

Veteran
from what it looks like the chem cuts at PO arnt the real cuts.you can see that he puts OGorganic in parentheses after the cut.he also has two different 91 cuts(docta's and apothecary-even though there the same).lol.hows that possible when there is only one real one (skunkVA's) and neither of them are it.makes it seem like he's saying there his versions of the cuts.i do know that almost everyone who has grown his so called chem cuts are very disapointed because they find out that there not infact the real cuts.they end up being very good but infact not the real cut

it seems to me like he just sells cuts to make money and he doesnt care about having verified or healthy cuts.in the above post it states that his cuts had pm.how could sumone selling peoples soon to be medicine have pm on there cuts.i know its easily remedied but its again the ethics involved.guy sells cuts that have restrictions and they also have pm.its obvious to me he's just trying to make money.if he cared about the patients he wouldnt sell unverified cuts or anything that has any mold/mildew or insect on them.just my opinion

Wow J,I would expect this kind of behavior from alot of people but not you. The only cuts that I have vended at PO recently are the OSD,Chem 4,and Chem D mini moms. I put my name after them so people would know that they came from my moms,not so they would think that they are OGorganic versions. They have all been tested,verified and none of them had PM or anything toxic.

You and I both know for a fact that you told me that Chemdawg himself smoked the apothecary chem and was certain that it was the real 91 chem. He even told you to tell anyone that doesnt believe to ask him for themselves. Then when you get tight with JB,your story completely changes. I never posted this cause I was just fine not getting into it with you but now I feel like we deserve to know the truth.

Why are you slamming on a club that you have never even been to? Dont believe everything you hear/read. They are good folks and care very much about the patients. They call their cuts apoth and docta cause they got cuts from the clubs when the whole apoth docta confusion was going on and thats all they have ever known them as. What else would they call them? I cant vouch for their gear but I have never personally seen any PM on any of their stuff and I know if they did see it,they would spray or dip them to get rid of it. I dont agree with the selling of restricted cuts but I dont know the whole story behind that,so I wont comment on it. I do know a shady club owner when I see one and these guys aren't it.

Bunz

not many places in oc carries clones huh? i live in IE and want to get some clones but usually dont travel to la. ive been wanting some of swerves cuts for a minute, now im prop 215 patient i can acquire some

South Coast Patients Center in Santa Ana. They have the healthiest and best selection of clones outside of the Valley. They also, on occasion, have the SD Bullrider cut.

S

Shan Diego

...OGorganic...his so called chem cuts ...they end up being very good...

I agree. His Apothecary Chem is one of my favorites. I have no idea of its origin, I just know it yields, it stinks, and it rules.

M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

Im a legal user in california and i am located in the san diego area. I am looking for a local strain called BILLRIDER that i really would like to get a hold of. Anyone who can point me in the right direction? Thank you.

linux420

Heads up:

Heads up:

People's Nursery Care in Long Beach re-opened. It's APE's shop and they carry cuts and seeds directly from Swerve.

As a reply to everyone asking about the legitimacy of PO, Progressive Options and PNC are the only two genetic shops in the entire LA area that consistently carry authentic strains, stand by their quality, and are 100% within the law.

'Nuff Said.

IF you have a weedtracker account, here are links to both place's offical WT forums:

Progressive Options:
http://www.weedtracker.com/forums/progressive-options-po-1395/

PNC:
http://www.weedtracker.com/forums/peoples-nursery-care-pnc-1761/

moondog1ne

Sweet! I gotta check these places out. I'm never really sure of the authenticity of the clones every time I visit a co-op.

paulobaca

it seems to me like he just sells cuts to make money and he doesnt care about having verified or healthy cuts.in the above post it states that his cuts had pm.how could sumone selling peoples soon to be medicine have pm on there cuts.i know its easily remedied but its again the ethics involved.guy sells cuts that have restrictions and they also have pm.its obvious to me he's just trying to make money.if he cared about the patients he wouldnt sell unverified cuts or anything that has any mold/mildew or insect on them.just my opinion

This is a complete farce. Ive flowered alot of his gear and he is always straight up about where he got the genetics and what he thinks of the finished product. His descriptions are right on. If there is conterversey he will mention what is going on.

On the other hand some cock sucker sold chem d cuts to po and charged 5 extra dollars so chemdawg could get a cut. That was some bull shit. Wasnt even close to the chem d, instead it was some straight up purple schwag. I dont believe those came from ogorganic. Most of the cuts from PO dont come from ororganic. Like most clubs they have a bunch of vendors and apparently some are pretty shady.

moondog1ne

I got back from P.N.C today with a J1 clone. They had many varieties, such as C99, casey jones, shit, sour D, Chem D, larry og, abusive og, g13, and a bunch of other ones. This is definitely a legit spot, and it's also not too far away from me.

Z

Zeinth

?

?

Loving the Kryptonite ... The coops says...its mendo purps x killerqueen.

PharmaCan

Veteran
I dropped off some nice OG Kush clones at San Bernardino Patients Association 3757 Riverside Dr. Suite B, Chino, They had two other strains in there. I should have written down the names but didn't - next time. The other clones there were really nice looking, every bit as good as mine. lol My clones run 6" - 9", chopstick-sized stems - nice healthy plants with big fat white roots coming out of rapid rooters.

This co-op has only been around about six months, and it's one of the very few in the IE. They have a pretty good selection of clones coming and going all the time. Since I'm in there regularly with my clones, I can keep you guys updated regularly on what they have ...if anyone is interested.

PC

Z

Zeinth

ya..

ya..

South Coast Patients Center (SCPC)
1202 E. 17th St., Suite 200Santa Ana, Ca. 92701
21 yrs. old and over only

Hours: Mon. to Sat: 10a - 8p, Sun: 11a - 6p

CLONE MENU
All Clones In Oasis Sponges

SFV OG (OG from San Fernando Valley)
Biker OG (Guarded OG Kush cut from Orange County
Blackberry Kush(Bubba Kush +[Blackberry+White Rhino])
Banana Kush (Stinky Kush Hybrid with Banana Flavor)
Tangerine Kush (Amazing Kush Hybrid)
Kaja Kush (Cross of OG Kush and Super Silver Haze) 2007 Cannabis Cup Winner
Pre-98 Bubba (Original Bubba Clone)
OC Bubba (Killer Bubba Phenotype From Orange County)
Socal Master (Potent LA Clone)
MK Ultra (Award Winning G13+OG Kush)
DJ's Short Blueberry (DJ'S selected Blueberry Mother)
DJ'S Flo (DJ'S selected Flo Mother)
Sage & Sour (THSeeds S.A.G.E + Sour Diesel)
Purple Extreme (Purple Urke +XXX Skunk)
MVTF (Big Yielding Clone From Alaska)
Lemon Diesel (Cross of NYC Diesel + Lemon Thai)
Ortega (Pure Indica with Heavy Medical Effects)
Blue Dream (Blueberry + a Special Haze)
Cherry AK-47
Cannalope Haze
Sour Diesel (The Original "East Coast" Sour D Clone)
Julius Caesar - (SoCal Master Kush x SFV OG F3)
MadDog OG (SFV OG + OC Bubba)

Wait...original sour d ?? east coast clone?