What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET MO's Bloomshotz!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yall, heres some mo!

Nancy Botwin, almost dun....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mendo Purps X OGK
picture.php

Blue Dream
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Affgooy
picture.php

J

JeffSpicoli

omg AWESOME MO!!!!! very cool to see the nancy botwin and mendopurps x og in another setup.

I love that earlier shot of the green crack!!!
so how did things go on youre weekend down here? did you check out any clubs?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nah man, I was so busy I didnt have time, next time Ima check um out and meet up with some folks from ic, this was more just for seein my sis, plus we had 5 kids with us ages 3-5, it was kinda hectic, had a lot of fun tho. My rooms kinda hot thats why they aint turnin purple but the nancy I see it changin.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
GET MO, is it possible you could GET MO better at growing out genetics and showing there true colors?

DAMN! Your one impressive grower.. you prove IC has the best growers!
:ying:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Affgooy

Affgooy

Heres another shot of the affgooy, smart pots made a MAJOR difference, 1-2 ounces in regular pots, 4 ounces off the smart pot.

picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow MO that is stunning, does that come in seed form or is it a clone only might have to look for some of that
Thanks for sharing the pics peace and happy growing

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Nice work as always, GetMo. I've been buying meds for the past few weeks and the Blue Dream is always my first choice, nice to see some shots of it in situ.

deepchunk

looks great get mo if you ever need a tester let me know because that loooooooooks dank keep up the good work...........dc

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
mO
Howzit..?? I will say WOWZERZ!! what beauty.. I really like the afgooey.. she is mysterious... hehe.. bbl peace..

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts