What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET MO's Bloomshotz!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
What up yall, decided Id start uh thread uh flowerz for me folks ta see...
Let the good times roll!

Hindu Skunk
picture.php

Green Crack
picture.php

Blue Dream
picture.php

Affgooy
picture.php

Purple Kush
picture.php

Ill have more new pics soon.. Peace!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Super as always homie!! How is the Purple Rain lookin? I tried some Blue Dream a few weeks ago and let me just say that it is the S*H*I*T!!!!! I love the taste and high completely. Respect.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The rain comin along good man, got a real good smell but it aint puple yet, think Ima chop in about a week or 2...

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Nice looking genetics your growing there MO!

Keep on impressing us, you leave us drooling with ever single picture you post..

Good luck, with everything :D

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Cant really tell cuz never did a side by side but my next group of clones is all the same thing(affooy) Ima have a smart pot, an air pot and a regular pot side by side and see wut it do.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Please tell me what bay area club you got that afgooey from that is my all time wish strain to have!!!!!

This cut of affgooey I got from a close friend who does it exclusively. Your best bet on finding a cut would be at a farmers market like clearlake or up in grass valley or mendocino county.