Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > The Lounge : Growers Round Table Discussion Thread

Thread Title Search
The Lounge : Growers Round Table Discussion Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2018, 09:39 PM #351
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Got some 8 and 9% Ca back from Logan Labs. What kind of numbers are folks getting?
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone
slownickel is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2018, 09:52 PM #352
jidoka

jidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to all
If you think my posts are bad try being inside me head for a while.

If things go as planned I will have a test in a month from someone that won’t mind me posting it

But bottom line cannabis is not a mg hog. Too much causes a whole lotta problems. 2nd, in the tissue Ca = K allows P into the plant and that is when the magic occurs

And no, there ain’t no peer reviewed, university, come to Jesus, double blind, whateverelsethefuck science that says that. And you don’t gotta take my word for it

Just my opinion, every single person ought to take it for what they think it is worth. And I admit, absolutely zero is a reasonable option

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 09:55 PM #353
jidoka

jidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by slownickel View Post
Got some 8 and 9% Ca back from Logan Labs. What kind of numbers are folks getting?
What was the P. I have seen a lot of those results

What kinda Al you see?
jidoka is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2018, 10:00 PM #354
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Leaf analysis in flower

Here is a couple. This should be fun.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	leaf analysis june 2018.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	461029 Click image for larger version

Name:	leaf analysis r5  1 june 2018.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	461030 Click image for larger version

Name:	leaf analysis r5  b7 june 2018.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	461031
TO THIS WORLD

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 10:27 PM #355
jidoka

I have gained enough respect for you to not troll for fun anymore. So I promise it won’t be that kinda interesting

Is that top leaf?

So tell me how I am doing. You have most excellent P numbers so very little larf and high quality. No foxtailing

Probably high on Mg. I find 0.4% to be the point where top and bottom leaf equalize

You have enough K. More than enough ???

How you get that P in there with all that Ca? Ima little jealous

Old 06-29-2018, 10:36 PM #356
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
I have gained enough respect for you to not troll for fun anymore. So I promise it won’t be that kinda interesting

Is that top leaf?

So tell me how I am doing. You have most excellent P numbers so very little larf and high quality. No foxtailing

Probably high on Mg. I find 0.4% to be the point where top and bottom leaf equalize

You have enough K. More than enough ???

How you get that P in there with all that Ca? Ima little jealous
Read them again...
TO THIS WORLD

Old 06-29-2018, 10:48 PM #357
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

No woo woo here folks... day 21.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20180617_212222_945.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	461039 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180616_170603.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	224.9 KB
ID:	461040
TO THIS WORLD

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 11:08 PM #358
jidoka

Now you are just forcing me to admit...what?

And long as I am not alone

Name:	0BA8AC7C-9A41-4B43-8FA1-ACEE2916C763.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	461042
jidoka is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 11:14 PM #359
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

Too small to read....
TO THIS WORLD

Old 06-29-2018, 11:48 PM #360
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by slownickel View Post
No woo woo here folks... day 21.

What medium is that in and is it organic or chem? Good soil with high P from the start?

Looks like a nice run.
growingcrazy is offline Quote