What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blockhead overview

G

guest3854

GrindHouse Medical Seeds Co.

Blockhead IBL 1BX *IX

The long awaited Blockhead IBL is now here and been worked by none other than Steele, founder and lead breeder at GrindHouse Medical Seeds Co. This project, now on it's 7th yr, has been gone through, using large populations and holding the selected males and females for long periods of time, testing the results. A champion sativa in "head", the offering is a high performance, skull tingling keeper. This line was phenetically bred for the original donor mothers qualities, the P-19; our IBL holds uplifting, racy and potentially paranoiding effects, for some folks. She produces fat hard calyx', with a compact but sativa architecture. Some variagation and leaf crinkle can be expected, though not effecting potency, overall growth or vigor. Genetically changing colors, a cold dump is not needed, some of the individuals will go from striping the meri-stem, to almost completely colorered, however the most desired pheno, the TangTang, will remain a beautiful, light green. All plants within this selection hold an easy aroma, going from Tangy, blue,musk, hash and meat tones. Trichome production will amaze seasoned growers as these gals boast an extremely high quality trich that passes to their progeny, making for exciting new varieties... Outcrossings have already shown within GrindHouses own catalog, to carry the game bred "bite", making for some explosive hybrids of world class caliber. This line fathered The Prophet, Mob Boss and Ultra Sonja as well as other new hybrids currently underway. (Look for our Cave Bacon Kush, Ghost OG X Blockhead IBL, amongst others) 70-75 days will bring these gals to maximum fruitation.
Inbred by way of BX1 *IX, the * is an undisclosed generation...

Steele

Last edited:
Y

YosemiteSam

Looking forward to growing this one out Steele. And just go ahead and put me down for that Ghost x Blockhead now.

On variegation I strongly suspect there are some mj strains that are not particularly iron efficient. It is a guess at this point but I would almost bet that can be eliminated by raising your Fe levles to somewhere in the 3-4 ppm range. Seen it work on other strains and will be trying it with the Blockhead.

Very happy to be growing several of your strains.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
cant wait to run mine....sent the money for my packs, just waiting...will be the first seed run of the new year...

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
Spouting some IBL's right now. The Ghost OG x Blockhead is going to be some dank ass fire for sure!!! Very wise and nice choice to cross with the Blockhead. What is the timeframe for the release on those, and are you going to offer anymore breeder packs of the IBL?

Peace,
KF

G

guest3854

Tha Cave Bacon Kush (OG) will be hitting tha shot glass in tha next week er two, testing to commence. Also very excited 'bout tha Headband/Daywrecker cross... Anticipating some ill, dank from em. Gonna be a bit 'till tha new release' from both tha IBL & DMT families are tested an' ready...

Karmic, I have several breeder packs available, message Bobby an' i'm sure he'll git ya taken care of, promptly.

Steele

Treebeard

Thanks very much for making the Blockhead available Steele. It seemed like forever waiting for someone to make the genetics available again. I will definitely be running some as soon as my numbers allow. I'm really looking forward to some of the new crosses as well. What is the difference between the IBL and the Blue Sonya?

the gnome

Veteran
@23 days 12/12
and thinkin she may turn out to be a bit
on the frosty side...? :joint:

picture.php

Last edited:

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
Awesome job, looks like P19 there Gnome! You can see the classic devil horns on some of those fan leaves.

Peace,
KF

the gnome

Veteran
BH Ice

BH Ice

hey there KF,
I'm not very well schooled on the BH line.
but I take it P19 is some good schtuff.. eh :)

she's gonna be an ice princess soon
and really bust out :peacock:

Last edited:
Y

YosemiteSam

Finally

Finally

untitled-0042.jpg

13 for 13 and I am off like a fucking heard of turtles.

Latest posts

Latest posts