What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What The Thunk!!!!

full time daddy
Veteran
so i take it you are on day 105 now....

should almost be time to cut those hoes down??...

p.s. that pic u have in that last post is not working right..

i cut on day 100.... i cant get the pic's to post right.... fuck .... what a pita to post a pic...... copy this paste that.....

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
so ya this shit was even skimmer then i though......

yeild for the thunk..... come's in at....... 550 grams....

so not to bad but not what i was hoping for either......
i ended up hash'n about 100 grams {bottem nugget's} just cuz i did not want to trim it... what a pita to trim took me n the wife about 5 days....

Last edited:

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
5 days? haha i told you i woulda helped, yeild was better than i expected to be though... i never got to see a dried manicired bud of it... did you decide to keep your mom?you think would it finish if you ran it outdoors?

420 you think we could get a detail shot of the res setup with the bucketts? im going to be picking up this coli for myself but i was tryin to bypass the pricey res. thanks