What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What The Thunk!!!!

full time daddy
Veteran
SuperThrowed said:
looks like you got a couple beanstalks :laughing:

one is a watermelon ( 85-90 day harvest) & the other is a pumpkin (100 day harvest) then theres 3 peppers ( 85-90 day harvast) and 2 yellow onions (115-120 day harvest) i though they would grow nice with the THUNK'S witch im guessing to be around 120-130 day harvest it show's hair's right around day 25-30 heres a close up of the clone's. all get a pic of the beast they came from sometime this week.....

{edit} theres 2 heads of Lettuce going in as well

Last edited:

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't wait.
I've got more than a few packs of the freebies myself.
You gonna run'em in a coli?
Good luck!

full time daddy
Veteran
humble1 said:
You gonna run'em in a coli?

this is the plan......

9-22-08 sign's of white bumps on stems...... no root's..... few{3}have also showen sign's of lack of P (blackish gray dot's on leafs) clones where taken from mom that was 20-25 days flowering could be why there's deficiency

full time daddy
Veteran
9-25-08
still waiting...................:muahaha:

this side of the coli is waiting as well... :jump:

and a lil bit on the room build
8 x 12

8" can fan

5500 btu a/c 2 1k ballast....... dryer plug wired up to a breaker box so i can run 1 x 240v & 2 x 120v line's

mom's set up 8 1 gallon drip bucket's 25% super soil 75% perlite for lighting i have 1k that's flip flop from one of the coli lights that runs 12/12 then im adding in 1 100 watt cfl 5500k per mom that runs 24/7 once moms are nice size i will cut out the 1k and put in a 400 mh

at the end of the drain i have a bucket with coco mat on the bottem to filter out perlite to rez

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
9-26-08 {14 day's} :joint:
18 of 50 rooted and placed into cup's, for the next few days they get the 100w cfl. then i will kick on the 175MH for a few day's just to make sure they root nicely i have not worked with this strain so im taking it easy...

the tray to the right is the other 32 thunks & the tray in the middle is a mix of a few strains thats going in the other side of the coli (grape ape, cheez, {2 pheanos) geisha, purple elephant, crystal trident & jack herrer

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
9-27-08
12 more rooted and transplanted to cups.... 30 of 50 {60%} 17 more and i can kick on the 175 mh :headbange
45 will be for the coli and 2 for mom's... just incase i wanna keep this strain around

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
9-28-08
43 of 50 {86%} 175w MH turned on
1 was pick for a mom so i need 3 more to fill one side of the coli :)

full time daddy
Veteran
9-29-08
o YAY................long day
here the thunk mom i picked and all be adding a 2nd one once all root and coli is full..

here's a few plants from the top left side...... (4-5 grape ape's, giesha, ch9 g13, jack herrer and a few other's that im testing out

got some ducting work done i had the fan in and the 6" rigged up so it "worked" but it was not right

and here's the thunk side planted 1 day under the MH was plenty

im still waiting on 7 more to root

i also need 15 more for the other side... 2 showed root's to day.....

tri meter green air co2 ppm meter & the mom's/clone area

i still need to light proof this room witch im waiting on a roll of panda film should be here friday so i hope that will be day one i also am hand feeding right now becuz im spliting this into 2 i need 2 pumps and im waiting on them as well...again should be here friday....... :canabis:

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
update....
50 of 50..... 100% god i lov oasis cube's & cloud cover

i have 4 that im not sure what im gonna do with yet i was gonna keep 2 for moms but i thank 1 is plenty they grow really fast.....

mom's list/pic
3 grape ape's
1 thunk (test mom)
2 geisha (test mom)
i have room for 2 more.... im thinking a chem d & have not picked the 2nd yet

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
here's a few shot's of the thunk clones that have been in for 1 day.... im hoping to flip by the 3rd but it more them likely wont happen tell the 4th...

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude I just want to let you know that i hate thunk.

the strain i kept (why? i dont know why i kept it) stretches and stretches and stretches...

looks like you have the thai dominant pheno.

ill be very surprised if you can keep so many of those bitches in check...

good luck

full time daddy
Veteran
LiLWaynE said:
dude I just want to let you know that i hate thunk.

the strain i kept (why? i dont know why i kept it) stretches and stretches and stretches...

looks like you have the thai dominant pheno.

ill be very surprised if you can keep so many of those bitches in check...

good luck

hahaha.... i have it in check :joint: it's not going anywhere with out me.... all slap that bitch around what kinda yeilds where you getting with your's? did you pop any off from clone? how was the smoke.... you dont hear to much about this strain

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
00420 said:
hahaha.... i have it in check :joint: it's not going anywhere with out me.... all slap that bitch around what kinda yeilds where you getting with your's? did you pop any off from clone? how was the smoke.... you dont hear to much about this strain

8.2 ounces or so off of two plants- they were vegged for a good month though. I had 3 thunks going but 1 of them went extreme nanners on me at about 80 days- so i chopped it down and threw it in the bubble bags... not good pics but this will give you an idea of what i had goin on... the smoke was def. worth the "120" days. i chopped mine at 110.

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/29590P10100331.JPG

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/29590P10100121.JPG

i have one huge monster THUNK in flower right now at about 15 days (its dominating my room in its 5 gal pot and 1.5 month veg) and I also have about 5 newly rooted clones of this shit. i have to stick them under a shitty light and give them very small amounts of nutes because they just keep trying to grow if you dont do otherwise....

its def. going to be great watching you try and do this strain in the coli.

peace out,

LW

full time daddy
Veteran
LiLWaynE said:
8.2 ounces or so off of two plants- they were vegged for a good month though. I had 3 thunks going but 1 of them went extreme nanners on me at about 80 days- so i chopped it down and threw it in the bubble bags... not good pics but this will give you an idea of what i had goin on... the smoke was def. worth the "120" days. i chopped mine at 110.

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/29590P10100331.JPG

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/29590P10100121.JPG

i have one huge monster THUNK in flower right now at about 15 days (its dominating my room in its 5 gal pot and 1.5 month veg) and I also have about 5 newly rooted clones of this shit. i have to stick them under a shitty light and give them very small amounts of nutes because they just keep trying to grow if you dont do otherwise....

its def. going to be great watching you try and do this strain in the coli.

peace out,

LW

what do you get off 2 plants with a month or so veg thats not "thunk"?

most plants i run in the coli are 10-20 grams i would be happy with 15-25 with this strain (to make up for the 2nd 60 days) my other strains dont stretch at all "purp's" ... we shall see i have time..

full time daddy
Veteran
far right is geisha, mid is cheeze "a pheno" n im not sure what the one on the left is there just strarting week 3 of veg and i have taken a shit ton of clone of them.... and i will be taking more 2maro night..... i dont like to veg in the coli but i kinda had to wait for others to root

ch9 g13 from seed

the thunk side ( all but the top row) is on day 2 of veg....

left is a mix righ is the thunk

heres how the ducting ended up untell i get a few more parts

thunk mom x 1

geisha mom's x 2

grape ape mom x 3

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
00420 said:
what do you get off 2 plants with a month or so veg thats not "thunk"?

most plants i run in the coli are 10-20 grams i would be happy with 15-25 with this strain (to make up for the 2nd 60 days) my other strains dont stretch at all "purp's" ... we shall see i have time..

1 month veg, or about 8-10 inches tall, i usually get around 2 zips a plant.... (well with LUI and 600watters above them with no training of any sort)...

thunk is def. worth the wait though. it yields alot, and the smoke is one of a kind... my shit was good to go with a 1 week dry.... people loved it..

full time daddy
Veteran
thx lil W...... thats what i wanted to hear...

and after 2 nights here's what we look like on the morning of day 3.... some have just taken off other have stayed short and compact???? all are from same mom... man talk about a reacher... from 3-4 inch's to 8-12 in 2 nights

and the oher side...
grape ape from seed.... no veg

grape ape from clone 3 day veg

the next few pic's had a 25-30 day or so veg waiting for the thunks to root and i need cuts from each to fill this side.... when starting from a few clones that friends give you you take what you can and do it.... i know this side's not going to yeild like it should but did not wanna run half empty so it is what it is....... all do the best with it and make sure next round is right like the thunk side :)

chezzzzzzz pheno "a"

geisha.... (i think thats how its spelled)

ch9 g13 from seed

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
thunk limp head???? just seen this thought it was kinda funny looking
from plant site on coli to top of plant is about 10" if it was not hong over it would be about 11"......

if you look to the one next to it its staying around 6-7" but all where same size going in.... i put the shorter one's at the top of the coli but its happing in the full coliseum i have never seen this befor. most the time 95% grow the same here with this strains it's 50/50 short n fat or long n skinny..... hmmm

i dont like to put clone's this small into the coli but i have to or it will stay empty.... id much rather have 4-5 grams then none.... and i cant let them veg out any more do to the thunk side.... there allready got work cut out for me haha...
chezzz pheno "b" put in this morning

chezz pheno "b" put in 2 days ago

Last edited: