What's new

Phaze 13 Pics

mastergrow

High everyone... :wave:
"Phaze 13" is the name I've given to an F-13 x Amnesia Haze cross I have been working with. This is a 90+ day pheno that I will not be using in the project, due to the long flower time, but she is so colorful and truly "evil" looking :muahaha:... I felt compelled to share pics of her w/ you. These shots were taken on day 89 of flower. The top of the plant was bent over 90 degrees and weighted down for most of flower to limit height (you can see where the main stem was bent in some of the photos). I have her staked to photograph. Check out the 5" foxtail on the top bud!
~ Mastergrow

(click to enlarge)

T

ticktickbong

very interesting colours. What does she taste like? Stunning plant man!

G

Stringy thingy.......................

That fox tail must be a 40 pod string!!!
Snip that baby off and roll a joint.........
and tell us how she smokes!

mastergrow

Thanks everyone!
I haven't had the pleasure of smoking her yet, but she sure SMELLS good! Oddly enough, early in flower, she had virtually no smell. After about 40 days, she smelled like rotten meat, but late in flower that changed to a sweet & sour fruit salad smell.

In my experience, the F-13 had a very mild, musty, berry taste, and the Amnesia Haze had a sharp, bitter grapefruit flavor. I suspect this Phaze 13 plant will taste better than either parent. I will post actual results here.

~ Mastergrow

Z10N

very ,very cool......!she looks like she can teach you a lesson or 2. please give us a smoke report!:D I love the foxtail. you made a nice cross, I bet it worths the waiting .

:bongsmi:

pHrail

ROFL "ROTTEN MEAT" I almost fell out of my chair laughing...lol, interesting creature you've got there. :)

KushaNator

Rottern meat smelling bud is where its at...trainwreck or its hybrids, they got that funk. But that really is an interesting plant I have say. Good work stay safe.

Z10N

I smelt the Rotten Meat aroma many times in some kushes and afghanis.
I also had bud smelling like a wet dog...