What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- Jamaican Pearl -

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
This outdoor season we have JP in 3 dif locations. 2 fairly large ones in a raised garden bed, 4 little ones in a guerilla experiment, and 1 small stealth plant in a vegetable patch a close friend of mine is keeping.

I will post pictures of the other plants later, but for now this is the small stealth one in the veggie patch. This one is the fastest flowering of the JP we have. It smells like sweet peppermint, but sometimes I get an alpine menthol overtone from it. very nice aromas from this one, and it looks like the buds will be very tight when finished. Unfortunately, it is getting outcompeted for root space by the surrounding vegetable plants. Projected harvest time for this plant will be late march to early april.

You may notice a residue on some of the leaves; this is 'earth juice bloom' my friend poured over the plant. I have instructed him not to foliar feed from now on. hoping it will all get washed away with some rain.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
BG - thanks for the kind words, actually I have been told its not chilli but a certain type of capsicum.

Here are the 2 plants I have growing in a raised garden bed (approx 120 L of soil). The one with pink pistils was the most sativa dominant from the start, and it may need longer to finish, but it sure is a special plant. I just love these so far, I think this is really going to be some special herb, and looks to be a generous harvest this season. They have really taken so well to the soil mix I prepaired for the garden bed...

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
wow this should be a good one. Nice Pics. I have always wanted to do a outdoor grow maybe a small Guirilla Grow in the woods somewhere. Will be hanging around to see this strain.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Some shots from today, with a different camera this time (not a very good one) they are soaking up the sunshine; we are in another heat wave at the moment, temps are 35-39 C for the next week or so.

N

NZjay

i LOVE that pink!
what a beautiful plant, Ezra!
keeps the pics coming. im signing on to watch the rest of this one!

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
now that uploads are back on, its time for a little update

this one in the veggie garden is really getting juicy. I love this bud structure.

and some macros of the majestic pink lady...

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
thanks again NZjay. they sure are some nice plants, I hope they smoke as good as they look. Also they look to be good yielders too. I dont think they will finish quite as early as the breeder suggests, but not too far off. The pink pistil pheno is more sativa dominant, and looks like it may take quite a bit longer, but by then her buds will be massive I think.

ShroominScooby

those are two bigg ass plants man. more purpley pink!!!!!! blazeeeeeee
looks delicious. keep up the good growing!!!!! more power to you
-SS