What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photos of Soma's "White Light"

G

Lookin' good mastergrow, nice and crystally.......what's it smell like?

rk

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
looks pretty sweet! i been eyeballin a few of soma's 'wares as of late....i too am curious about her attributes :) fill us in if ya dont mind! :) be good :monkeyeat:

G

GOOD TOPS!!!

Yah bro,whats the smell like!
We all cant smell threw the screen mang?
Everybody know the White,but whats the light
part of the cross?......seems fine to me!

mastergrow

High everybody... :wave:
I posted those pics last night when I was really tired, and I apologize for not including a little more information.

For those of you unfamiliar w/ this strain, "White Light" is a cross between "White Widow" and "Bubblegum".

The strain appears to be quite stable, sporting dense buds caked w/ trichomes. The flowers smell so sweet, they'll make your teeth hurt...w/ an over-ripe fruit/candy aroma. Typical Indica form....pretty short and compact...would be a good choice for SOG. A sedative body buzz is the expected affect, and judging from the smell, it should taste like ambrosia!

~ Mastergrow

G

HEy cool.......

Sounds like a powerhouse smoke!
Good job,lets see MORE!!

GudBud

Nice pix.. I grew soma's Kahuna a few years ago and it was a great plant, one of the best strains iv'e ever grew.
I hold soma's genetics in high regard.

Keep us updated...

mastergrow

GudBud said:
Nice pix.. I grew soma's Kahuna a few years ago and it was a great plant, one of the best strains iv'e ever grew.
I hold soma's genetics in high regard.

Keep us updated...
Thanks GB, and I agree...I always look forward to growing Soma's stuff. In fact, "Reclining Budda" will be part of my next grow.

Thanks DIGITALHIPPY... :wave:

~ Mastergrow

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
mastergrow, great job on the white light. I'm not too familiar with soma's work, but genetics look top notch.

B/R