What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic outdoor garden 06/07 (featuring FMS Maroc)

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
10160Maroc_-PB050008_-med.jpg
10160Maroc_-PB0565656500058_1_-med.jpg

G

:jawdrop: Absolutely Stunning! Agreed the purple dose highlight them well but How Frosty do those plants look :yummy:
Hope it smokes as good as it looks, have a good weekend!

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
thanks mate, yea they are very frosty. Great resin production for sure. I will be making some bubble from the trim, should be good. It should be pointed out, however that the gland stalks are very long and the glandular heads are relatively small in comparison to the total size of the trichomes. This makes the buds look a bit more frosty due to the trichome structure. Dont get me wrong though, there is definitely lots of resin there.

Last edited:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
cheers guys.

I actually quite like the smoke from the buds. 1 of the three plants (it was the smaller one from a cutting) has a fair bit of flavor to the smoke. The other 2 are good also, but slightly plain in the taste department. A good cure will bring out the smells and flavors more, so I will have to report on that down the track.

G

hey ezra...how bout a cured bud smoke report? Avg yield on them in the 30 liter pots??thx

masterlow37

Veteran
^^^ that too please

^^^ that too please

4/7/07
- ezra - said:
I terms of good quality trim and popcorn buds for hash making, this strain has a large yield. I am really looking forward to the bubble hash from this strain, it should be excellent.
:wave: luv to know what you thought about it...

Peace

J-Roc

TOO MANY AWESOME PICS
SYSTEM OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!
GARDEN TOO ELITE!!!!!!!!!!
SO MUCH GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUST SELF DESTRUCT!!!!!

sry ez..
awesome thread man
more pics please

Latest posts

Latest posts