What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic outdoor garden 06/07 (featuring FMS Maroc)

turbo14

Veteran
So the Maroc's were directly from seed right? I'm leaning towards doing some Maroc this Season, thanks for the great pics to make my decision.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
The Slickster said:
if you make some, which way would you go, kief perhaps?

I have a set of bubble bags, the 1 gal 7 bag kit. I am sure I will have to do quite a few runs to process all the trim. Should be good. I will make an A grade from pure trimmed buds to see how high the quality of the hash can be.

- Ez

amigomorto

WOW

WOW

I'm really impressed by your beautiful plantz :woohoo: ... maroc seems to be a good choice... can you tell me how old they are until now (how many weeks)?

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
10160P9270004_2.jpg

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
amigomorto said:
I'm really impressed by your beautiful plantz :woohoo: ... maroc seems to be a good choice... can you tell me how old they are until now (how many weeks)?

thanks man. they are about 16 weeks old from seed I think. They were vegged inside for about 8 weeks under a 130 watt cfl before being planted out

Last edited:

turbo14

Veteran
Great Pics Ezra! I can only hope that my Maroc will look like yours at the end of the season. How many Maroc's do you have going? Are they all pretty uniform?

Turbo

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
There's nothing like the look of a plant under the sun...

As good as they can look indoors, sunlight always brings out the best in them.

Beautiful plants, and as for frost resistance, most mature plants can withstand mild frosts, it's the hard frosts that will really test your plant's resistance.

Plants lookin great bro Do you have a 100x magnifying glass to check out the trics?? Your plants are already lookin bomb!!! If there gonna freeze check those trics maybe you could pic a little early?? Just a suggestion I would hate for you to lose those bueaties to a freeze.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
InNvBoarder said:
If there gonna freeze check those trics maybe you could pic a little early?? Just a suggestion I would hate for you to lose those bueaties to a freeze.

FREEZE! lol, its like 35 - 40 degrees celsius here at the moment! (thats around 100 F. for the yanks) Not a lot of danger of freezing at the moment, but I am worried about mold. If it rains a lot now, its so warm that the mold can hit fast and the size of the buds does not help. I dont think it will happen because the Maroc is so early that it will finish well before the real rains start. I plan to harvest around mid March. Dont have a scope, but I use the macro on my cam and zoom right in to get a look at the trichs. The heads still look a bit underdeveloped. Just had a big burst of fresh flowers too from them, so they will need more time. Plenty of good weather left in the season though, so it would be a shame to harvest too early.

turbo yes very uniform strain. One of the more consistent seed-lines you are likely to find actually. good luck with your grow man.

- Ez

Last edited:
ahhh lol Its summer down there. Us yanks are backwards ha ha I guess freeze is out of the question May the weather be in your favor!!!

G

Nice report so far thx EZRA!! I grew the Easy Sativa last yr outdoors.I was very impressed with it.No Hermies, very vigorous,plants were uniform but some 2/4 were twice the yielders of the others.FMS said this would be the case in their strain description.The dense colas and nugs are golden green cured and fruity!! Good daytime spoke.I've got these for this yr and the Ice and Grapefruit!! I'll be intersted in the yield.The ESat avg 4 ozs..finished first week Sept. Waiting for your next update with eager eyes and ears..lol..it must be winter..