What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic outdoor garden 06/07 (featuring FMS Maroc)

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
FMS Maroc organic grow. South Australian suburban backyard, amongst the veggies.

Ok, here is a long series of pictures from my gallery to bring everybody up to date. From the beginning...

10160P7020015-med.JPG

10160P7020017-med.JPG

10160P7020021-med.JPG

10160Maroc_-_1P7250004-med.jpg

10160Maroc_2P7250003-med.jpg

10160Maroc_3P7250002-med.jpg

10160Maroc_4P7250001-med.jpg

Last edited:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
this plant is a clone from a sister plant of the other 2 Maroc. The mother plant was topped at its apical shoot and produced this single clone. This other plant plant is the same age as the other 2 and was given to a friend. It is also outside and I hope to photograph it at least once before it matures.

10160P9060018-med.jpg

These are really budding strong now, looks like they are going to finish up both fat and early. Planning to take them down around the end of March, so thats 8 weeks from now. The clone plant above was put outside later so it will obviously finish a few weeks behind the other 2 (April). Definately very happy with the results from this strain so far. Responded to shortening light cycle very quickly. The resin is unreal considering the plants age, and smells exquisite. Its a pungent musky fruity smell. Also survived 3 days straight of rain recently without any adverse effect. Strong sturdy stems also.

10160P9060001-med.jpg

10160P9060005-med.jpg

10160P9060008-med.jpg

10160P9060010-med.jpg

10160P9060011-med.jpg

10160P9060012.jpg

10160P9060014-med.jpg

10160P9060015.jpg

Last edited:
G

Wow really Nice garden! :) I have smoked Moroccan hash in the past but not Moroccan bud. It looks like you will have a nice amount of trim for that. Fresh tomatoes to snack on with some Moroccan in the sunshine sounds so good.
Good luck with the rest of the grow!

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
thanks Neil. I will try to update this thread each week with new pics through to harvest. This is definately a hash plant. Big resin producer. Fragrant stalked trichomes covering the leaves everywhere. Its going to make some nice hash for sure. What is Moroccan hash like anyway?

- Ez

great thread dont have 2 look thru 5 million pages 2 view the process! greaat job, ppl should do their threads like urs and save bandwidth!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
mr.niceguy said:
great thread dont have 2 look thru 5 million pages 2 view the process! greaat job, ppl should do their threads like urs and save bandwidth!
true except pics dont explain what he done for such a fine garden. and if myself or few others done ours this way then no1 would know what our experinces are and or where. if we made a mistake where we made it at so hopefully they dont do same same :)

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
thanks guys.

Here is a little bit more info for those that are interested:

- Paper towel germination
- vegged under 130 watt cfl (cool white spectrum)
- LST technique employed, responded well (the clone plant was not topped or trained)
- planted outside into 30 litre pots, the clone plant is in a 20 litre pot
- medium contains: composts, WCs, organic potting soil, perlite, diatomite, pea straw for mulch.
- fed with liquid organics ('seasol' seweed extract, 'cultivator plus' organic nutrient, fish emulsion, 'bio juice bloom' )

Any other details, just ask and I will post it up.

- Ez

Last edited:
Looks like some warm and healthy tasties you got there down under.

Did not realize that different parts of the Earth have different seasons all at once.

Aside from organic buds, if you decide to make some hash, sometimes it can come out perfumed, minty, or choco-minty, mostly for the rougher grades. But especially some light fluffy grade hash, would be interesting to see what you come up with in the end and give us some ideas on the taste and aromas. Will likely be a strong relaxing all around up high. Since you are growing it out of country of origin, it should be interesting to see the resemblances.

"Compressed Trich's or Bubble?"

Is what they will ask us at the Weed's R Us in the not too distant future, instead of paper or plastic at checkout. Instant hash retrieval, the honey would stay forbidden. But back to your buds, if you make some, which way would you go, kief perhaps?

Last edited:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
the temps get high here in the summer. we have C 40 + every summer. It has been over 30 a lot of the time, but it does fluctuate. It gets up to 35 - 40 every so often. It is a dry climate here in the South generally, but we did just have a fair bit of rain.

Weed can survive (although growth stops at very low temps) down to just above freezing BTW. I have read reports that certain strains can survive a mild frost.

- Ez

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
update

update

ok here are some new pics.

firstly the clone plant. Looks like its going to have a nice chunky main cola with not much below.

10160Maroc_0_0_00_0_0_017_11_-med.jpg

The bushes are flowering very well and pumping out lots of delicious resin.

10160Maroc_0_0_00_0_0_017_12_-med.jpg

10160Maroc_0_0_00_0_0_017_15_-med.jpg

10160Maroc_0_0_00_0_0_017_2_-med.jpg

Last edited:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
I managed to take this nice budshot using the flash. You can get an idea of how frosty these are.

10160Maroc_0_0_00_0_0_017_8_.jpg

G

I got lucky enough to try some very fine maroccan pollen on a holiday in Tanger. Oh boy do I wish I could've brought some home, three days just wasnt long enough.
looked something like this
Moroccan_Primero.jpg