What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

med4u

Veteran
Trump supporters already lining up for campaign kickoff more than 40 hours before rally

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-supporters-start-lining-up-for-campaign-kick-off-more-than-40-hours-before-event
:tiphat:

Absolem

So what's not an opinion piece nowadays?...CNN?

Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Tucker Carlson are opinion hosts.
Brett Baier and Shepard Smith are on the news side.
If you can't tell the difference between the opinion side and news side of a company then you really shouldn't even be commenting on politics.

Wendull C.

Veteran
I didn't bother to chase it down, As someone already told me (and you) everything you need to know about it: It's yet another OPINION piece.

I can't tell you how many editorials have been forwarded to me as "articles".

Any other old journalism students out there lamenting the near death of the craft? :bandit:

An "OPINION " piece? Kind of like the Steele dossier? Of bed pissing fame? You guys are too much.

What's good for the goose isn't necessarily good for the gander? Lmfao.:laughing:

You guys spent 3 years bitching about an unverified opinion piece, now have the balls to call someone out for the same thing?

Wendull C.

Veteran
Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Tucker Carlson are opinion hosts.
Brett Baier and Shepard Smith are on the news side.
If you can't tell the difference between the opinion side and news side of a company then you really shouldn't even be commenting on politics.

Umm.... you can remove schlepard Smith from that list as well. He is the don lemon of Fox news. :laughing:

med4u

Veteran
^^^Indeed...he wouldn't know...aslami ain't from round these parts...he's more of a al jazeera kinda guy

Absolem

Umm.... you can remove schlepard Smith from that list as well. He is the don lemon of Fox news. :laughing:

Not according to Fox News champ.
It's clear you only like the opinion side of Fox.

https://www.foxnews.com/person/s/shepard-smith
Shepard Smith
Chief news anchor and managing editor, breaking news division

Shepard Smith currently serves as the chief news anchor and managing editor for the network's breaking news division. Additionally, he is the anchor of Shepard Smith Reporting (weekdays 3-4PM/ET). Smith's highly relatable reporting has been a trademark on FOX News Channel (FNC) since he joined the network at its inception in 1996

Hell people in this thread even use Fox for sources.
Trump supporters already lining up for campaign kickoff more than 40 hours before rally

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...aign-kick-off-more-than-40-hours-before-event
:tiphat:

Badfishy1

So what's not an opinion piece nowadays?...CNN?

Sara carter and John Solomon from the hill are closest to investigative journalists around. Yes they also write opinion pieces at times, but primarily are investigative journalists. And both have been in front of this shit show for 2 years.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Not according to Fox News champ.
It's clear you only like the opinion side of Fox.

https://www.foxnews.com/person/s/shepard-smith
Shepard Smith
Chief news anchor and managing editor, breaking news division

Shepard Smith currently serves as the chief news anchor and managing editor for the network's breaking news division. Additionally, he is the anchor of Shepard Smith Reporting (weekdays 3-4PM/ET). Smith's highly relatable reporting has been a trademark on FOX News Channel (FNC) since he joined the network at its inception in 1996

Hell people in this thread even use Fox for sources.

They can say whatever they want bud, his journalism went by the wayside after trump. He now has the TDs virus . His opinion has bled into his reporting. Brett Baier, I agree with you on.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Sara carter and John Solomon from the hill are closest to investigative journalists around. Yes they also write opinion pieces at times, but primarily are investigative journalists. And both have been in front of this shit show for 2 years.

Fuckin a right brother!!!:biggrin:

minds_I

Veteran

Hello all,

Buahahahahaha, thanks for the laugh.

Next time Carter or Solomon relate a story...take note how they predicate the thrust of their argument with if, could, maybe and might. Loop stitching one disjointed thread with another.

The bulk of their stories are speculation and conjecture...listen for it!

Oh and Jarrett is a hack. IMO.

minds_I

Oh, and it is all going to come avalanching down and gonna boomerang around any day now.....buahahahaha

Wendull C.

Veteran
Yeah, they sure aren't the pinnacle of journalistic integrity like Jeff toobin or Jake tapper. Shame on Sara Carter for coming out with all that fisa documentation. Opinion as well right bro? Feel the burn. I'm voting for him so my crack pipe is never empty and I can camp and shit in the foyers of tax paying businessmen.

Amynamous

TDS is real
Seems to me that P.O.D.S. is real.
President Obama Derangement Syndrome. I am not a dem, but president Obama is NOT going to jail for anything that was done during his presidency. Neither is Hillary Clinton. Not gonna happen. Feel free to PM me if you would like to make a real wager.

White Beard

They can say whatever they want bud, his journalism went by the wayside after trump. He now has the TDs virus . His opinion has bled into his reporting. Brett Baier, I agree with you on.

Still, Shep Smith is THE ONLY reason Fox News gets called a news source...by *ANYONE*

pinkus

Veteran
You guys spent 3 years bitching about an unverified opinion piece, now have the balls to call someone out for the same thing?

I'm not "you guys".

This is a case of the goose/gander. I don't care who is posting opinion pieces as journalism.

Glenn Greenwald. Journalist.
Not many others that I can think of.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There is no way an ‘incompetent idiot’ plays on the billion dollar real estate market then runs for president with literally ZERO experience in govt. inb4 muh bad business dealings... every business man has lost money. What is the difference between losing $1 on a $100 adventure and losing $1m on a $100m business adventure? Nothing...

That is actually exactly what happened.

Businessmen who lose money for the reasons Trump did aren't common at all for very long.

There is a $999,999 difference in your example and it's venture, not adventure, but good luck in all of your well educated business affairs Rockefeller.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Still, Shep Smith is THE ONLY reason Fox News gets called a news source...by *ANYONE*

All due respect, his opinion of the president and his policies has bled into his reporting. Schleppard is not a journalist, he is a partisan hack masquerading as a fact based journalist.

Badfishy1

Seems to me that P.O.D.S. is real.
President Obama Derangement Syndrome. I am not a dem, but president Obama is NOT going to jail for anything that was done during his presidency. Neither is Hillary Clinton. Not gonna happen. Feel free to PM me if you would like to make a real wager.

Cool story... IF they don’t and you are ok with it, you are the perfect little sheep. DNC thanks you...