What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The War of 2020: the upcoming elections

'Boogieman'

Look, you know me as well as you know politics and policy - which is to say, not at all. Pretend a fact is an insult all you like, it won’t fix what you don’t know.

As for the ‘everybody has one’ train of thought: anyone with knowledge or experience of anything has a better opinion than anyone who never thought about it before. Or do you seek ignorant opinions when you want help with a situation? If you’re smart, you’ll ask someone who KNOWS what they’re talking about, not just some jerkoff with ‘an opinion’. Probably how you came to hang out here: there are experienced folks here with opinions grounded in reality.

You already know this, but somehow keeping the nation afloat is exempt from the need to have been watching for more than a minute?

UPDATE: so Mitch McConnell is a RINO??? You prove my point fabulously....

:laughing: Somebody seems a bit angry...

Attachments

• images.jpeg-4.jpg
    images.jpeg-4.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 1456464518311.jpg
    1456464518311.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 22
M

Mr D

Bernie plagiarizes Stalin and his base goes wild for Stalin's policies.

Bernie Sanders’ ‘Economic Bill Of Rights’ Taken Nearly Verbatim From Stalin’s 1936 Soviet Constitution.

http://insidethecoldwar.org/sites/d...s/Constitution of the USSR under Stalin_0.pdf

History will best remember Bernie Sanders for his role in helping elect Donald Trump.

Boogieman why bother bro. It's obvious that they couldn't get Trump and the Democrat candidates are uninspiring to say the least. So all they have are personal attacks. They also love to tell you how smart they are and how dumb anyone who disagrees is. A pathetic clown show of personal insults inter mixed with "Trump golfed more than Obama" stories.

White Beard

Trumps not much of a negotiator though. If people dont bow to his demands he walks. That works when you are dicking over contractors, but not so much when both parties are on equal footing. Last time they met wasnt it trump that threw a fit and walked out...arguably as a move to excite his base. Alternatively, there was the time chuck n nancy did work with him back in 2017 only to have trump switch gears and pull back once fox n friends yelled at him.

It’s true, trump is a terrible negotiator, what he is is an asshole, and he negotiates like an asshole - that is, by attempting to bully. It doesn’t work well with people who are serious negotiators: if he wants to flounce then it’s ‘bye, Felicia’.

Put that with his obsession between being tough and masterful OT1H and terrified of being ignored or not included or not praised OTOH, and you have a vengeful little man who will pummel the helpless to climb higher and make himself feel better about himself. Witness his constant self-pity: poor Donald, he’s the best at everything, and the most hard-working, most unfairly-treated individual in modern times....

That’s not a “leader” in any definition, it makes him easily manipulated by people smarter than he is, of whom there are many.

Cannavore

Veteran

Bernie Sanders’ ‘Economic Bill Of Rights’ Taken Nearly Verbatim From Stalin’s 1936 Soviet Constitution.

https://insidethecoldwar.org/sites/...s/Constitution of the USSR under Stalin_0.pdf

History will best remember Bernie Sanders for his role in helping elect Donald Trump.

Boogieman why bother bro. It's obvious that they couldn't get Trump and the Democrat candidates are uninspiring to say the least. So all they have are personal attacks. They also love to tell you how smart they are and how dumb anyone who disagrees is. A pathetic clown show of personal insults inter mixed with "Trump golfed more than Obama" stories.

Lmao. I guess FDR plagiarized Stalin too since Uncle Joe's constitution was from 1936 and FDR's Second Bill of Rights is from 1944.

This claim also comes from a smear merchant on FOX so its probably not even accurate.

'Boogieman'

I completely agree, I just laugh it off though because it's kinda amusing. Being told I'm not qualified to have an opinion, just lol. I always believed in libertarian policies, who was I going to vote for McCain or Obama? Romney? Fuck no... Voting for Trump was a no brainer if you believe in dropping regulations.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
look, we got fucked by the supreme court in 2001 and 2012
antonin scalia, fuck you & your dead soul
the "free speech" citizens united decision has brought us here

the mercers have bailed on trump, so camanal is not a factor

BUT

they will have to make do with zuck and dorsey personally handing over the keys.
they like trump, hes allowing the fec to let them maintain monopolies. hes keeping the fec off them, google, att time/warner et al and the other predatory monopolies

but
the spooks are likely to shut down the international pipes and russias power grid on election day,
i believe our own grid will be victim to a counter strike

the intel community hates a guy who outs their people and openly welcomes treasonous help from abroad. yes they are mostly conservatives, but they will actively intervene

the progressives are banking on small money and the traddems are still sucking the corporate teat

bidens got his own past against him
bernies is also no saint
warren is a woman (read long shot)
booty is gay (see above)
kamala is is a woman and african american (DOUBLE EXTRA BAD THESE DAY)

this is a clown car like the '16 reps

its a bit early
I was on bernies team in 16 when the dnc fucked him out of his nom

im no longer a big fan

i personally would vote for any combination of the bottom 4 and grudgeingly vote for the trans am, which it appears the dnc wants,
to keep those corporate overlords happy

the dccc has lost my support pemanently because of its relationship to corporate money

but my gut says a biden/warren 40% or biden bernie ticket 50% chance

would garner about 54% in the pop vote

i dont see trump anywhere but prison in 2021 (or dead)
and mcconnel with him (dont forget hiis wife chao and the big russkie aluminum deal)
and around 11-14 seats picked up in the senate

White Beard

https://insidethecoldwar.org/sites/...s/Constitution of the USSR under Stalin_0.pdf

Cold-war anti-soviet stabs in the dark from the Russia party. Well-done. Or something.

CaptainDankness

Lol, it is pretty sad, they've wanted Trump out before he won the election and now it's pretty clear we are going to see 4 more years thanks to Joe Biden.

It's probably going to be worse this time though. You thought Trump derangement syndrome was bad before? Holy shit!! I can't wait. :laughing:

White Beard

Lol, it is pretty sad, they've wanted Trump out before he won the election and now it's pretty clear we are going to see 4 more years thanks to Joe Biden.

It's probably going to be worse this time though. You thought Trump derangement syndrome was bad before? Holy shit!! I can't wait. :laughing:

Judging by your comment, Trump derangement is still epidemic among “republicans”...but I agree with you that it will probably be worse now

There’s a HUGE difference.
One has been a career politician since 30 who flips and flops like a fish out the water.
The other is Washington DC swamp outsider who has made this country oil independent by cutting all the democratic regulations, and freeing us from Middle East oil. On top of creating jobs by making companies that left the U.S. for cheaper wages and trying to maximize profits by exploitation of cheap child labor! (China)
India ect... I couldn’t get a job during Obama’s 2 terms if I begged for one!
On top of the Obama care that was costing me $800.00 a month regardless if I wanted it or not!! So I’ll take with great pride President DJT over any fun grabbing, middle class, tax mongering Democrat any day.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There’s a HUGE difference.
One has been a career politician since 30 who flips and flops like a fish out the water.
The other is Washington DC swamp outsider who has made this country oil independent by cutting all the democratic regulations, and freeing us from Middle East oil. On top of creating jobs by making companies that left the U.S. for cheaper wages and trying to maximize profits by exploitation of cheap child labor! (China)
India ect... I couldn’t get a job during Obama’s 2 terms if I begged for one!
On top of the Obama care that was costing me $800.00 a month regardless if I wanted it or not!! So I’ll take with great pride President DJT over any fun grabbing, middle class, tax mongering Democrat any day.

Now theres an American,thank you

igrowone

Veteran

this is a fallacy that the Trump side is beating its drum for
Biden did this, bad Biden, ...
they may well be true, doesn't matter a bit more than the rhetoric against Trump
the other side, call them what you want, will become just as stubborn as Trump supporters
doesn't matter what Biden(or whoever) did, it's Trump hate that driving them
if those numbers top Trump he's history
at the moment Trump's polls tell him he's losing

igrowone

Veteran
LOL, how did those polls work out for you last time?
these are numbers from the horse's mouth(so to speak)
hard to argue they're biased, could be wrong of course
polling is a relentless science
think it's all the same procedures from the last election cycle?
polling is science, it moves forward, changes, it's free enterprise dammit!
so polls will likely improve
but the proof will be in the Trump pudding

M

Mr D

It'll be a Warren/Bernie ticket. She'll be president. Mark my words.

Chief Steal a Scholarship is not going to generate much interest in the black and latino communities and probably a total loss in the Native American communities. Nor does Warren have Clinton money to buy off Bernie again.

Tulsi is a much better choice but probably wouldn't beat Trump. Michelle would probably beat Trump in a landslide. It's pretty clear Bernie's campaign is not as successful as 2016 with the loss of Zack Exley.

Latest posts

Latest posts