What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Perm's

Big Perm

You tweaking bro? Jesus - I was way ahead of you after midnight and figured you tapped out.
Or maybe the old lady kicks your ass out of bed early when she has to get up to go bring home the bacon? :moon:
giphy.gif

This has been quite entertaining lol! Congrats on earning your avatar and the ability to edit! You're all grown up now on ICMag!

Big Perm

This is my build for the lettuce competition.

I like to use 5 gallon buckets when building this stuff. I had a lot left over from RDWC. I also like to use these concrete mixing tubs. I rummaged through all of my crap and put this thing together. It's a flood and drain. I didn't have as much hydroton as I thought I did, so I used a touch of perlite. If this will keep perlite out, hydroton will be no problem.
It takes 56 seconds to fill and overflow. At overflow it holds 5 gallons. It then takes 5:54 to drain completely. So I have some messing around to do with timers. I'm thinking of starting with 2 on 20 off.
The bottom has about 8 gallons in it. I made it so that res changes would be a breeze. I fill at the main drain.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts