What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My favorite strains - PanHaze, Haze x KC, A5 x NMK, NH x NMK

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
weee dude is back alive and kicking with all that lovely line up, no more hazination lazy bones, high time you got down and did some gardening... can you hear the nightingales urging you to it? diju get yourself new wheels lad? :)
Now since you've been there before with NevsMal, does the depicted specimen ring any bells?

:tiphat:orf

Wow orfeas!
Your Super Malawi Haze is fatty and beautiful :tiphat:
Have a great weekend!

orfeas

Veteran
Thank you both dear lads!

Being used to OD growing I cannot appreciate the ID plants...

It is a fine plant all around with them aromas being so complex fruity, I can clearly spot grape and pineapple...is that the Nevs pheno?

:tiphat:orf

deepwaterdude

3 weeks in - first taste of sun and food

3 weeks in - first taste of sun and food

Obviously taking my time getting going. Bad starting soil pH, bad weather, including snow and temps in the 30s at night, have conspired to keep things small for the moment. Healthy and sunny enough now enough to start feeding a bit, correcting the pH slowly but surely. Another 10 days or so in these pots and then clone and repot, assuming good health. New Mex sunshine like steroids. Gotta get the tent up.
Got some red in Nevilles x NMK, Haze x KC and the bigger A5 x. The Panama Haze looks greenish, as hoped for, and hell, they're 3.5 inches tall on their fourth internode or something, they'll reveal all their glory much later. That said, the purps give hope I get another Syd - Haze x KC with the massive, purple pinecone buds, and another Panama Haze 1 green sugar lemon soda incense pheno;) And another Costello, hell, since I'm praying. Here're the tiny hazes at 3 weeks neglect from seed.

Attachments

• 3 weeks with toms.jpg
    3 weeks with toms.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 3 week olds.jpg
    3 week olds.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 33
  • A5 x NMKs.jpg
    A5 x NMKs.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Got purps in Haze x KC.jpg
    Got purps in Haze x KC.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Nevs x NMK - a squat favorite.jpg
    Nevs x NMK - a squat favorite.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Panama Haze.jpg
    Panama Haze.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 31
  • More purple in Nevs x NMK.jpg
    More purple in Nevs x NMK.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Getting first bit of food.jpg
    Getting first bit of food.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 31

SolarLogos

Obviously taking my time getting going. Bad starting soil pH, bad weather, including snow and temps in the 30s at night, have conspired to keep things small for the moment. Healthy and sunny enough now enough to start feeding a bit, correcting the pH slowly but surely. Another 10 days or so in these pots and then clone and repot, assuming good health. New Mex sunshine like steroids. Gotta get the tent up.
Got some red in Nevilles x NMK, Haze x KC and the bigger A5 x. The Panama Haze looks greenish, as hoped for, and hell, they're 3.5 inches tall on their fourth internode or something, they'll reveal all their glory much later. That said, the purps give hope I get another Syd - Haze x KC with the massive, purple pinecone buds, and another Panama Haze 1 green sugar lemon soda incense pheno;) And another Costello, hell, since I'm praying. Here're the tiny hazes at 3 weeks neglect from seed.
I see very hazy upcoming holidays in your near future my friend! I too went heavy this year on haze and panama. Looks like we think alike.:good:
Looking forward to watching your NM sun do it's magic.
Peace, God bless

deepwaterdude

Thank God for pH pens

Thank God for pH pens

I see very hazy upcoming holidays in your near future my friend! I too went heavy this year on haze and panama. Looks like we think alike.:good:
Looking forward to watching your NM sun do it's magic.
Peace, God bless

Hey, Sloarlogos, nice to see you;) As promised, like steroids;0) Just some tap water today at 6.8 to keep them from drying up and blowing away in the high winds. Already grew an inch since yesterday;) Color a lot better.

Attachments

• Tap water 6.8 pH.jpg
    Tap water 6.8 pH.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Already a lot better.jpg
    Already a lot better.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 28

deepwaterdude

4 weeks from seed - repot imminent

4 weeks from seed - repot imminent

Okidoki, they're finally showing some vigor. Days and nights will still be cold until Monday, when they'll get big new shoes and start vegging outdoors for real under good sun. I've had them under the light with heat since last post. Balmy in there.
Got some real stinkers in the bunch; the NH x NMK is strong but subtle, the A5s pure aggressivity, and the Panama Haze has strength without the meanness.
They're about 6 inches tall with 6 internodes. Branchiest seem to be the A5 cross, so thinking about running the others untopped, which I have rarely done. Mainlining again thrown out the window. I'm pretty stoned, so who knows what will happen:biggrin: Just anxious to get them outside in great soil for a couple of weeks before tent.
Dat's da news, hope all are well, good thoughts to farmerlion and his wife, deew

Attachments

• 4 weeks of life.jpg
    4 weeks of life.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Sensi Skunk -cut week #10 (stash empty)
    Sensi Skunk -cut week #10 (stash empty)
    63.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 6 internodes.jpg
    6 internodes.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Gonna run dubi's soil mix.jpg
    Gonna run dubi's soil mix.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Ready for repot:topping.jpg
    Ready for repot:topping.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 32

deepwaterdude

Repotted at 1 month

Repotted at 1 month

As promised, the plants have recovered enough to up pot them into their 5 gallon shoes. I think we're all happier:biggrin:
They were put into dubi's peaty mix yesterday evening, weathered a cold night and got a few hours of direct sun today. Panama is a winner, no doubt, Haze x KC a close second. I'm sure the KA5s will catch up as soon as they dig in, and have a feeling Neville will stay stocky and smallish.
Here dey is.

Attachments

• And the winner - Panama Haze.jpg
    And the winner - Panama Haze.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 35
  • Good ol Haze x KC.jpg
    Good ol Haze x KC.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Super Malawi (NH x NMK).jpg
    Super Malawi (NH x NMK).jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Killer A5.jpg
    Killer A5.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Day after repot.jpg
    Day after repot.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 26

deepwaterdude

Digging in - Early morning water

Digging in - Early morning water

I think pH was a little low at 6.6, but we'll see how they react to the sun. P Haze seems to love everything.
With this soil mix, I was worried there wasn't going to be enough aeration, but the peat is super fluffy, very hard to soak it;)

Attachments

• Girls waking up.jpg
    Girls waking up.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Got pretty dry yesterday.jpg
    Got pretty dry yesterday.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Very sunny day coming.jpg
    Very sunny day coming.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 29

deepwaterdude

Time for the tent - last outdoor veg days

Time for the tent - last outdoor veg days

The babes are starting to really like their shoes and grow fast. It took a bit more concentrating on proper pH to get them happy; 6.8-7 seems to be the good spot.
Here they is, must be put into flower this week or else. With the warmer nights indoors, I "may" get overgrown anyway:biggrin:

Attachments

• Fimmed Killer A5 2.jpg
    Fimmed Killer A5 2.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Killer A5 1.jpg
    Killer A5 1.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Haze x KC looking like a big girl pheno.jpg
    Haze x KC looking like a big girl pheno.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Haze x KC.jpg
    Haze x KC.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 33
  • Finally digging new shoes.jpg
    Finally digging new shoes.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Have to flower soon.jpg
    Have to flower soon.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 28
  • favorite child - PH.jpg
    favorite child - PH.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Beauteous and coveted Panama Haze.jpg
    Beauteous and coveted Panama Haze.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Super Malawi Haze.jpg
    Super Malawi Haze.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Super Malawi Haze very nice contrast to the other lankers.jpg
    Super Malawi Haze very nice contrast to the other lankers.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 27

SolarLogos

The babes are starting to really like their shoes and grow fast. It took a bit more concentrating on proper pH to get them happy; 6.8-7 seems to be the good spot.
Here they is, must be put into flower this week or else. With the warmer nights indoors, I "may" get overgrown anyway:biggrin:
I'm still in awe over your lineup, amazing strains you're growing this year. Reading your post makes me want to go out and transplant something.:biggrin:
They look great!
Peace, God bless

deepwaterdude

Last day of veg - already a bit late for the untopped

Last day of veg - already a bit late for the untopped

Hey, fellas thanks for looking in. These are truly my faves;) Here're the babes just after a light feeding.
They are going in the tent tomorrow, assuming I have it all set up (power/light/timer/tray/fans etc) by their bedtime. Their necks will be tied down from first day of 12/12. :biggrin:
I'm expecting up to 500% stretch except for the Neville's cross. Here's a couple of pic of last year's Pan Haze, Haze x KC etc grow. First pic is at 3 days 12/12, second PanHaze after stretch at 7.5 weeks, when things were just starting to fill out a bit. :biggrin: With untopped plants, at least compared to the lst'd group from a few grows back, I'm expecting a lower yield, but maybe less stress for us all. All good:biggrin:
Some mouthwatering new dubi testers have arrived with a bang in my PO Box;o) This will be an interesting year! :tiphat:

Attachments

• Last day veg.jpg
    Last day veg.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 31
  • They were in full droop 20 minutes before.jpg
    They were in full droop 20 minutes before.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 12-14 inches tall-almost too late.jpg
    12-14 inches tall-almost too late.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Da gang at 30 days of life.jpg
    Da gang at 30 days of life.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 34
  • feb10 Panama Haze1 7.5 weeks.jpg
    feb10 Panama Haze1 7.5 weeks.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 30

deepwaterdude

Plants are looking amazing! How much did the Haze x KC stretch?

Had two very different phenotypes; the big green one that was LSTd in the back of the tent, and then the tiny little plant that I started late. This last one was basically 12/12 from seed, named it Syd after one of our favorite pals here on the Ace train:huggg:. It became a huge purple monster with fat calyxed, pinecone buds all over. Great and massive purps plant. Almost no veg, so hard to talk about stretch from that standpoint, but she was 6 feet of main stalk, untopped, with branches all over the 5x5 tent. Her green sister was topped and lst'd, only stretched 100% or double her veg size at flip.

Here's a Sydtrospective;)

Attachments

• feb10Whole buncha syd.jpg
    feb10Whole buncha syd.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 31
  • jan 18 Mr Good lookin'.jpg
    jan 18 Mr Good lookin'.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 34
  • jan9 Syd.jpg
    jan9 Syd.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 29
  • dec27 HazexKC2.jpg
    dec27 HazexKC2.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 33
  • dec14 Haze xKC 2.jpg
    dec14 Haze xKC 2.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Haze x KC Syd taken 15 weeks.jpg
    Haze x KC Syd taken 15 weeks.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 38
  • N.L.
    N.L.
    102.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Syd cola week 13.jpg
    Syd cola week 13.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 1 Big, chunky, gargeous Syd.jpg
    1 Big, chunky, gargeous Syd.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 4 Wicked Syd's purpling foxtails.jpg
    4 Wicked Syd's purpling foxtails.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 37

deepwaterdude

Let the stretch begin - first early bedtime tonight;)

Let the stretch begin - first early bedtime tonight;)

Wow what a beautiful plant! Thanks for the info!

My pleasure, love a good retrospective;)

Here they are looking thirsty and a little pissed before going in the tent this afternoon. Pretty sure full moon is about, so interesting time to start flower. They all look good to get tied down so tops are somewhat even under the light. Scrog net is there just in case.
Took me a while and a buncha courage to set up again, find all the bits and pieces, but here come the money shots for us all;) Straight into 11.5/12.5. (because I couldn't remember how to reprogram the timer;o).
Last question: To blumat or not to blumat?

Attachments

• Super Malawi Haze looking good, caught up in height.jpg
    Super Malawi Haze looking good, caught up in height.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 70
  • Last rays 6:18, bedtime 6:45 PM.jpg
    Last rays 6:18, bedtime 6:45 PM.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Took a coupla hours to set up from scratch.jpg
    Took a coupla hours to set up from scratch.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 72
  • Pretty simple setup.jpg
    Pretty simple setup.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Light, fan, IT:OT, 4x4 tray, Carbon filter and scrog net.jpg
    Light, fan, IT:OT, 4x4 tray, Carbon filter and scrog net.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Panama Haze looking thirsty.jpg
    Panama Haze looking thirsty.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Nice, messy FIM on Killer A5 numba 2.jpg
    Nice, messy FIM on Killer A5 numba 2.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Killer A5 numero uno-can't wait to tie them down!.jpg
    Killer A5 numero uno-can't wait to tie them down!.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Haze x KC-90 percent sure Big Blackie at the end.jpg
    Haze x KC-90 percent sure Big Blackie at the end.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 68
G

Gang looks ready! :shooty: Damn those OTH hybrids are looking sexy :yummy:

Straight 11.5/12.5 will save you some time and make stretch more manageable...If you want it to be ;)

I haven't used bluemats ,but they sound like a helluva convenience.

Good luck with flo :)

deepwaterdude

Gang looks ready! :shooty: Damn those OTH hybrids are looking sexy :yummy:

Straight 11.5/12.5 will save you some time and make stretch more manageable...If you want it to be ;0)

I haven't used bluemats ,but they sound like a helluva convenience.

Good luck with flo :eek:)

Thanks, The Original Syd:biggrin:
I just got through looking over your girls, no offence intended;o) You've got some sweet stuff yourself.
Totally agree about the OTH xs; PanHaze and Haze x KC huge faves with their long fingers and blue tint. Panama and KC are the perfect cups to hold the incensy OTH genes!

Edit: Yes the blumats keep 'em going for about a week without anything but bending and twisting. This is lovely.

Please forgive my ignorance here, but what does a5 x NMK stand for? And does Ace Seeds still sell this cross?

Nice looking plants too!

Latest posts

Latest posts