What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour D bx2 grow

snel

and heres one that hasn't been flowered out yet. Cant wait to see what else is to be found...

picture.php

Nirrity

jeez, 450 for a pack. if i were Karma i'd put more seeds out. i really respect Karma's "1 pack per customer" rule, but even then the stock was gone pretty quickly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190830-141458.jpg
    Screenshot_20190830-141458.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 42

snel

jeez, 450 for a pack. if i were Karma i'd put more seeds out. i really respect Karma's "1 pack per customer" rule, but even then the stock was gone pretty quickly.

Crazy price for seeds I agree but was an auction. Karmas prices seem a bargain compared to some imo. But yeah, I’m sure he’d love to have as many packs as the market wants.

Nirrity

my gist was the auction happened i guess because they realised the seeds are scarce and in demand and used it as an opportunity. if sd bx was readily available that wouldn't happen.

nickman

Veteran
Wow, $450.00 a pack. That’s just ridiculous I think. But it’s an auction and people are willing to pay that I guess...!!!...

I agree. Karma’s regular seed pack prices are on point.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma's prices are spot on,when you look at the time,and work the guy puts in.I venture to say unrivaled imo

Nirrity

yep i don't question Karma's integrity. the man is one of few breeders who do it right way both in ethics and in breeding.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep i don't question Karma's integrity. the man is one of few breeders who do it right way both in ethics and in breeding.

Never meant to imply otherwise man.
And yea he is one of very few,but still at the top of the short list.
Karma had mentioned he wouldnt release his SD bx until he had a certain number of packs to be sold.I think it may have been 1000 packs,but dont hold me to it.

Respect that too,trying to avoid another shit show like last February,and again most recently.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
my gist was the auction happened i guess because they realised the seeds are scarce and in demand and used it as an opportunity. if sd bx was readily available that wouldn't happen.

Yea I know everybody's gotta make money, but I'd like to know if anymore Headbanger, Karma OG, or any of those are coming back. I'll probably be 5yrs trying to get the SD BX lol

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I have 2 packs paid a pretty penny for the 2and pack gonna do a open pollination with one full pack.

They sold for 50 wholesale and 100 to 150 euro ore dollar retail. Not cheap but not expensive either if you ask me.

US seed spot flower rooms are almost ready to fire up that will sort big part of the problem of the seeds being resold by people that bought them at retail prices and then ask double retail. I understand they make use of the situation and cant realy blame them, but i have never sold a pack for more then 50 wholesale.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG-20200617-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200617-WA0000.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 58

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They sold for 50 wholesale and 100 to 150 euro ore dollar retail. Not cheap but not expensive either if you ask me.

US seed spot flower rooms are almost ready to fire up that will sort big part of the problem of the seeds being resold by people that bought them at retail prices and then ask double retail. I understand they make use of the situation and cant realy blame them, but i have never sold a pack for more then 50 wholesale.

View Image

I'll pick door # 3. hahaha

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Sour Diesel BX2 Lineage / Genealogy?

od x dnl ?

My bx ? No

Karma Sour D bx2 ore bx3 etc. Are using my Sour D ibl 07 cut selected from rez in 2007, its the mom used in headbanger.

Just finishing the cubed version (bx4)

Im am doing
ECSD (chaco cut)
J. Plantspeaker sd cut
Rez Sd cut
Crossed to Karma Sour D Bx3 male in US with sjoerd. At the moment.
Dont have the OD cut there. Otherwise i would have thrown it in aswell.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Is this Sour Diesel anything like the East Coast Sour Diesel??? Reason I ask I've got a few monster ECSD going. It's hard to land the Sour Diesel Karma version anywere. Also got a Headbanger from 2015 I just put in about a 15gal grow bag!!! I've had her indoors but finally gonna let some stuff finish outdoors. Hopefully this rain on the Ohio Valley Appalachian mts let's up some and gives them some time to acclimate outdoors. I have 2 Headbanger fems and have trouble cloning, so I kept one and put one outdoors that's BIG already. Hopefully get to smoke some Headbanger.....hey I also got the Birthday Banger and have 2 small seedlings I just started.

mack 10

Veteran
My bx ? No

Karma Sour D bx2 ore bx3 etc. Are using my Sour D ibl 07 cut selected from rez in 2007, its the mom used in headbanger.

Im am doing
ECSD (chaco cut)
J. Plantspeaker sd cut
Rez Sd cut

Bx4...:groupwave:
gonna be some fire!!

love the room builds, proper us style.
Go karma!!

Bx4...:groupwave:

acespicoli

My bx ? No

Im am doing
ECSD (chaco cut)
J. Plantspeaker sd cut
Rez Sd cut

Im looking forward to seeing the gallery from this line sounds like its stacked proper

missed out last time hope I get the notice their out in time to score a few packs

Latest posts

Latest posts