What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour D bx2 grow

qball520

Flowers are chunking up nicely and just started to get a bit of lemon coming through under the fuel.

SD 3
View Image View Image

SD 1 - noticed a couple of suspect leaves at the back on this one. Closer look and mould starting, so have chopped a good whack of the bud out. Disappointing, I'd defiantly top these just before flipping next time, as the buds grow solid. Look like they have at least another couple weeks, so hopefully no more.

View Image View Image

Just beautiful super wow factor!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your filter must be on it's way out,I can smell that Sour from here.
Looking friggin awesome,great work!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lookin great man! This will most likely be my next seed purchase, cant wait to try out the sowahh!

snel

Cheers all, almost done...almost... :)

@New England....you may well be psychic .... Came home the other day and the house stank good and proper. Thought it was my drying tent....only to find the fuse had gone in the extractor fan :yikes:

Anyway, no harm done and onto the picture show...

snel

Sour Diesel 1

Sour Diesel 1

Exactly 11 weeks, plenty cloudy, reckon shes almost done, but think i'm going give her another few days. Thick pungent fumes off her, my favourite.

These have been on 11/13 for the last 3 or 4 weeks, and reduced the LED down to 200w as its been schorchio schorchio in Europe for last week.

picture.php

View image in gallery

snel

Sour Diesel 3 - 11 weeks

Sour Diesel 3 - 11 weeks

Sour Diesel 3. Looks a bit faster, more cloudy on her. Less of a pungent smell, as 1, but still shes going make you stink most of the day after handling. I've taken a couple of colas off her at 75 days for a tester , but reckon she'll be coming down to shortly...

See there's another drop on the way for these....got to say the uniformity of what I've had from a pack to what i've seen on Insta is outstanding....but as ever proof is in the smoke and it aint going be long before that sowahhh makes its presence known! Peace :tree:

Tester bud...

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look beeeuTfulll.

Did Karma right Snell

Hope I can be fast enough to get a pack or 2,fingers crossed.
Snell if ya need a second opinion on that tester,I'm here for ya brother,just plug my addy into Google maps and I'll see ya in August....lol
Good on you for sharing the pics

G

Looks fantastic 🤗
I’m hoping to cop a pack this time instead of having them disappear in my cart like last run. Say what you want but for something in this demand it would be, in my opinion, good to see the banks limit it to one pack per purchase for an item this popular so more folks have a chance to get some of these genetics. It won’t happen but that’s my opinion. If I want more try again next drop.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks fantastic 🤗
I’m hoping to cop a pack this time instead of having them disappear in my cart like last run. Say what you want but for something in this demand it would be, in my opinion, good to see the banks limit it to one pack per purchase for an item this popular so more folks have a chance to get some of these genetics. It won’t happen but that’s my opinion. If I want more try again next drop.

That's like being at the playboy mansion,and taking just one bunny :biggrin:

nickman

Veteran
Omg outstanding man. Mouthwatering is all I can say...!!!...

Beautiful job on theses man. Just beautiful...!!!...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah those are ready, looking nice and tight. Going to be a treat. Some get a lot better with a 2 to 4 weeks cure. The Sour has a long shelf life as flower compared to OG kush and Chem.

Latest posts

Latest posts