What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

killed by dozer for 10 plants

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
The guy crawled under the bulldozer to evade capture, or so they say, yeah, right... Darn F*****g pigs!!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
But a police procedure expert interviewed by the Associated Press disagrees. “It’s outlandish,” said retired New York Police Department commander and lawyer Walter Signorelli, who has experience overseeing investigations into police pursuits. “This is the craziest thing I’ve heard in years. It seems like they were more concerned with the chase than the danger to themselves and the public and the guy they’re chasing.”

R

Rab.C

the fact that people are dying because of a plant pisses me off the system Sucks

N

nordie

I operated dozer's for twenty odd years and it made my hair stand on end reading that. fuk'n pigs.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuckin cops MURDERED another pot grower over 10 little plants.

Or were they big enough to justify using a bulldozer to knock em down?
Oh hell no! There is ZERO justification for the police behavior in this case.

rolandomota

Naw man the guy died because he ran and hid the cops were "doing their job" it may seem unjust but it's the guys fault for running

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I feel like this quote is hella relevant every time a story involving the police overstepping their boundaries happens.
Sometimes people use “respect” to mean “treating someone like a person” and sometimes they use “respect” to mean “treating someone like an authority”
and sometimes people who are used to being treated like an authority say “if you won’t respect me I won’t respect you” and they mean “if you won’t treat me like an authority I won’t treat you like a person”
and they think they’re being fair but they aren’t, and it’s not okay.

Badfishy1

ask ex 1970's LA Police whistleblower Michael Ruppert about that,,,

called out alphabet agencies drugs for guns operations crossing border,,,

I’m sure he ended up with a double tap suicide from 2 different calibers or got so high smoking the devil’s lettuce he fell asleep on train tracks Mena style

After thinking about it, this tactic is straight out of the Zionist handbook. The same way they ran over the American gal in Palestine with a dozer then claimed they couldn’t see her. Even tho operating heavy equipment requires you to see your surroundings, but when you are the law it doesn’t matter

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Naw man the guy died because he ran and hid the cops were "doing their job" it may seem unjust but it's the guys fault for running

You best go and hand yourself in then. I'm sure you have done something your evading arrest over.

geneva_sativa

I’m sure he ended up with a double tap suicide from 2 different calibers or got so high smoking the devil’s lettuce he fell asleep on train tracks Mena style

After thinking about it, this tactic is straight out of the Zionist handbook. The same way they ran over the American gal in Palestine with a dozer then claimed they couldn’t see her. Even tho operating heavy equipment requires you to see your surroundings, but when you are the law it doesn’t matter

yeah, in 2014,,, damn shame,,, dude was/is a hero

he cost Deutch an appointment in Clinton admin

shithawk420

Veteran
There is so much wrong here I don't know where to begin.number 1,he shouldn't be growing in a national park.2 how shitty is this park that they need a bulldozer to get rid of 10 plants? And the answers the cop gives is insulting.the guy was dumb.the cops are shitty assholes.

Most logical answer here is the cops needed to justify for the tax paid bulldozer to be used.after that shit got out of hand.the guy was resisting and the cop with the bulldozer and the guy played a stupid game of chicken.maybe not.something stinks big time here

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Way over the top excessive, this whole thing could have been handled simply and easily but the authorities lost their minds over 10 plant apparently.

shithawk420

Veteran
DAMN!! The man himself! Didn't even know you were still here KGB.you should stop by more often.
Wtf happened to Hashmasta?
I guess it's possible the guy really was tweaking and freaked out about his plants.maybe he didn't even know it was the cops.htf did they sneak up on these guys with a bulldozer? My ass would of been running through the woods the second I heard it.

CannaZen

Did they or did they not test his blood for amphetamines. That's sloppy editing on their part, The police are obliged to offer an official report so if they did not run a blood test then that is the story, they should've made that clear.

Last edited: