What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bandaid Haze 7

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Those are gorgeous buds.

That must be LONG into flowering.

Truly fantastic.

thanks bro. well at pic it is at 9 weeks. at this point I am confused, as everybody says 16weeks and it looks I will be able to chop it much earlier. we need some experts on bh7 here :D

pinkus

Veteran
Very happy to say that this cut has been obtained by a grow buddy in my circle. :shooty:

I am assuming that the reputed 16 weeks is @12/12, no? I'm currently growing an Angel's Breath x Columbian Gold that is at 18 weeks and needs at least another 3 to do anything. So GD finicky she got pulled from recirculating and gone hempy. She can't seem to take ANY nitrogen during flower... sorry, LOL. That's another story.

pinkus

Veteran
Let it go 16 weeks, even though she looks done at 14. If done right she cannot be beat, but hard to get right for 16 weeks.
Well worth the learning curve and effort.
I do her at 11/13 for 16 weeks all organic, pics in my photos.
Great!
I run 10/14, and a 15-16 week run is totally reasonable if results are worth it. :bandit:

pinkus

Veteran
Thanks Randy.

I'm wondering about the stretch with this cut? Say I put a well rooted six inch clone from vegetative straight into your 11/13 schedule, what would you guesstimate it ending up at?

I think that would help us all imagine what the cut behaves like. I apologize if this is rehashing old information, I am not coming up with many descriptions of the growth habit.

Thanks again.
:shooty:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I usually start with a well rooted 6"-8" cut, in a 5 gallon,7 gallon or 10 gallon pot and they always end up about 5'-6'. Feed well and you get a fat long cola and arms like corn cobs, if you do her right she will keep her leaves and calyx's swell and get nice and greasy sticky and she smells like hashy funyuns with a farty gas air about her.
You'll know when you get her right, two hits on a thin joint and you feel it.
The pressed version I do is the closest thing I've smoked to the old Gold Colombian flavor and strength wise. Pressed under a big weight on top of my modem for heat cures it perfect and keeps out Oxygen so it lasts a long time, like the cobs.

12 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
ha got it wrong probably. maybe he tried to say me that male is very a5 dominant. cant remember it. but here is description from Katsu, it is right one I guess: "There were these seeds that came from this Spanish grower in South Holland, Ronni aka Ronaldo, who was part of the “A5 crew”, who had a Thai pollinate his room.

Hey bro, there's some misinformation in there, not sure who was the source though, the rest is pretty much ok... Ronaldo was never part of any Dutch crew at all. He was just a grower from the Spanish scene who used to produce the seeds for Karma Genetics many years ago, until Karma realized he was paying Ronaldo for the work but he would get other people to do it, while also sharing and taking advantage on Karma's clones. This info is very first hand actually since I've asked both about it. ;)

As far as I know Ronaldo obtained the A5/Thai seeds from Karma G, who never collaborated with Nevil either or his 80s Haze crew, but worked later producing clones for others from the old crew and that's how he got ahold of the Haze clones and became friends with them. The only one who was actually close to the Haze guys and collaborated with Nevil too indeed was Yosemite Sam. Ronaldo traded seeds with ET. The rest is history.

Whether if the male that pollinated the A5 Haze cuts was acually a Thai or anything else would be hard to verify without speaking with them directly. Those guys from Breda received seeds and clones. A friend who also was friend with the Haze crew still has a few seeds from them. They were early G13Haze & NL#5 crosses and also some landraces like Thai:

There was some Thai x A5 I think, Thai seeds for sure, NL5Haze seeds that didn't germ anymore, and some G13Haze crossed with something else. The guys were in Oosterhout, close to Breda.

They would never send seeds, it is a group of anarchists who prefers to stay in the shadows, so they would not attract the attention of breeders. They are also very protective of their genetics. They had to be sure that you wouldn't destroy their clone market by giving clones to everyone, and they wouldn't allow seed production. Some of those group were mean bikers too, believe me, you wouldn't try to make them angry. But anything is possible, but most of the seeds were gone by 2008, and they were busted in 2014 I think.

:yummy:

pinkus

Veteran
I have her in my possession.

I am thinking about starting a round with my little clone but want to keep a copy, I would love to hear how long she takes to transition on the flip. Any input would be appreciated. A few weeks before she starts forming buds is my assumption. Am I right?

Thanks, keepers of the Haze. :shooty:

pinkus

Veteran
I put a BH7 cut in a little hempy in my flowering tent and will up pot as it's called for. :shooty:

:plant grow:

pinkus

Veteran
Stand back and give her room, she has super Hybrid vigor.
or root restrict in a smaller pot till she stretches then transplant to finish flowers.

Thanks Randy! I feel confident of handling the size. I ran some heirloom Acapulco Gold recently that went from an inch clone to a six foot beast. and it really wasn't worth it. LOL Maybe the offspring will tell me differently. It's the late nute combination that scares me a bit. :hide:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Whether if the male that pollinated the A5 Haze cuts was acually a Thai or anything else would be hard to verify without speaking with them directly.

thanks for clarification. I agree it is not so important, important is what is this male brings to females. and they say it brings A-funk. it seems to me, when I am smoking it, that it is closely relative to neville´s haze