What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BlueberryXBubblegumXThai

NzGreenWhanau

03/05/19

03/05/19

Lady’s are doing well 24 days after I changed to 12/12. Majority are forming nice buds with minimal vegetative growth while a couple are still cranking leaves with slow bud growth. There is very strong bubblegum smell to a couple, an the others a fruity lemony. P/H is at 6.3 E.C 1.6, finding that some branches are showing signs of nutrient burn while the others on the plant are fine so ive had a few feedings with straight P/H water. An will start the flowering schedule.lights are about 300mm from the canopy. Leaf temp 20 degrees Celsius. Kirk out

Attachments

• 81DDE214-90BF-486D-AAB3-5A3106DB50BA.jpg
    81DDE214-90BF-486D-AAB3-5A3106DB50BA.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 25

NzGreenWhanau

Nearing the end of the journey

Nearing the end of the journey

Ive been a bit slack on updating my diary. So here we go. Entering the 8th week of flowering. The search for spock 🖖🏽 continues. This particular cross has produced some nice buds. With a few large colas that packed on the wait. Ive harvest 3 so far as they seem to want to produce some male flowers sporadically, I did some investigation an found some literature pertaining to thai an blueberry strains having issues with Hermies. I think the breeder may have been a tad haphazard with his choices. Which may explain the genetic issues with some of the seedlings. There was a spilt between plants showing different genotypes. The more indica dominant have short stocky plant structure with medium to narrow finger shade leaves, an have a nice sweet bubblegum smell and are producing a lot of crystals. The buds are nice solid chunks with moderate leave growth it should make some nice water hash from the sugar leaves. The sativa dominant plants are a lot taller an have the largest most dense buds. They have a very strong lemony smell to them. I have harvested a couple a week ago an sampled a nug an it is a very functional high😬. I would of kept it but unfortunately they were popping bananas. The buds were long an solid with really thick pistil hairs. The couple that remain look like they will be ready in a couple more weeks. Ive been hand water then every day with Nutrifield fert approximately 500ml to 1litre depending on the weight of the container P/H starts at 5.5 an finishes at 6.5. E.C at about 2.3 at the peak of bloom.

Attachments

• 6FA024D5-0337-407B-A1A5-45A4DD231670.jpg
    6FA024D5-0337-407B-A1A5-45A4DD231670.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 81BF1A37-FDDA-4EBD-8E17-DB4495B55DB6.jpg
    81BF1A37-FDDA-4EBD-8E17-DB4495B55DB6.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 25

QQNPK

Ive been a bit slack on updating my diary. So here we go. Entering the 8th week of flowering. The search for spock 🖖🏽 continues. This particular cross has produced some nice buds. With a few large colas that packed on the wait. Ive harvest 3 so far as they seem to want to produce some male flowers sporadically, I did some investigation an found some literature pertaining to thai an blueberry strains having issues with Hermies. I think the breeder may have been a tad haphazard with his choices. Which may explain the genetic issues with some of the seedlings. There was a spilt between plants showing different genotypes. The more indica dominant have short stocky plant structure with medium to narrow finger shade leaves, an have a nice sweet bubblegum smell and are producing a lot of crystals. The buds are nice solid chunks with moderate leave growth it should make some nice water hash from the sugar leaves. The sativa dominant plants are a lot taller an have the largest most dense buds. They have a very strong lemony smell to them. I have harvested a couple a week ago an sampled a nug an it is a very functional high😬. I would of kept it but unfortunately they were popping bananas. The buds were long an solid with really thick pistil hairs. The couple that remain look like they will be ready in a couple more weeks. Ive been hand water then every day with Nutrifield fert approximately 500ml to 1litre depending on the weight of the container P/H starts at 5.5 an finishes at 6.5. E.C at about 2.3 at the peak of bloom.

Looking good mate ! Shame they hermied,hope the ones left dont :tiphat:

NzGreenWhanau

Fo sho

Fo sho

Looking good mate ! Shame they hermied,hope the ones left dont :tiphat:

Thanks im keeping a keen eye on the rest of them. had a few new challenges with vegeing under a blurple led light. It was a bit strong for the younglings at 250 actual watts in 0.9m x 0.9m x 1.6m tent. Definitely need to keep it has High as possible. They did show signs of over ferting with some clawed leaves on some branches but not the whole plant. They never really greened right out. Maybe a p/h problem. Always started at 5.5 an slowly raised up to 6. An using two 600 hps. Definitely made a big deference. Slowly trying defoliantion on the next ladys. This will be a life long journey lord willing

NzGreenWhanau

What a ride

What a ride

Well its all dried an ready for whatever it was a hell of journey the highs an lows. It definitely was a good learning curve on this grow 2nd crop using coco coir an a 1st using dual 600watt hps sunbeams. I chopped the tops off an left the bottoms for another two weeks an walked away with 18oz from a final 10 plants. The smoke is very nice an smooth after curing for a couple of weeks will see how it goes over the coming months. I didnt keep any of the cuttings so the hunt continues for the “one”😂😂😂 its definitely not a night time smoke as it seems to keep me🤪 well im onto the next grow an see if i can hit the yields that I want with my grow room.