What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras x Panama

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I popped H x P, Zamal Bliss, Z x KC, Zamaldelica, Panama and NJ x KC last week. H x P is the most vigorous so far but all are happy. These will be for indoor this fall and I will switch to 12-12 in September.....meanwhile I have two big Panama x Tikal outside,along with Snow Moon and Ethiopia x Malawi.

SolarLogos

I popped H x P, Zamal Bliss, Z x KC, Zamaldelica, Panama and NJ x KC last week. H x P is the most vigorous so far but all are happy. These will be for indoor this fall and I will switch to 12-12 in September.....meanwhile I have two big Panama x Tikal outside,along with Snow Moon and Ethiopia x Malawi.
Great line up, I'm looking forward to this. Wishing you the best of luck my friend.
Peace, God bless

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks man! Yeah, will be a very fun autumn...I also just popped Panama x Malawi, so my flower room will be busy, and full.

Tangwena

Veteran
Week 11

Week 11

I will be harvesting this lady in 7 days she should be ready for an early harvest after a week on plain water.

An outstanding plant really stacking it on in the last week.
I could have flowered her one more time but cut her short by stopping the nutes so I could harvest her on the 12th August as I am off on holiday on the 15th.

Super sticky and smells amazing fermented fruit and incense with an after smell like moth balls.
Only trippy grass has that in my experience.

The 2 clones smell very different citrus and very strong lime smell.
They have at least another month flowering maybe even 6 weeks to go but the will be worth waiting for.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

SolarLogos

I will be harvesting this lady in 7 days she should be ready for an early harvest after a week on plain water.

An outstanding plant really stacking it on in the last week.
I could have flowered her one more time but cut her short by stopping the nutes so I could harvest her on the 12th August as I am off on holiday on the 15th.

Super sticky and smells amazing fermented fruit and incense with an after smell like moth balls.
Only trippy grass has that in my experience.

The 2 clones smell very different citrus and very strong lime smell.
They have at least another month flowering maybe even 6 weeks to go but the will be worth waiting for.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
Finishing beautifully Tang! Another amazing job my friend, always enjoy your grows!
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Lovely lady. Always kills me to chop them...
Not to me they get born again once cob cured.
Reincarnated in a new body with a new lease on life.
Its the natural conclusion for such a beautiful expression of nature.

SolarLogos

Here is a clone of one of my Honduran x Panama from the flower room. She has been in there 7 weeks, but spent the first few weeks just stretching before showing any hairs. I'm posting her, because her smells are quite strong, but a little unusual. The first smell is camphor. I'm not sure why I am smelling this, but it almost over powers the fermented citrus/lemon smell (in the background, but still quite pronounced).

I will keep this updated and try to get pictures of the others when time permits.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Here is a clone of one of my Honduran x Panama from the flower room. She has been in there 7 weeks, but spent the first few weeks just stretching before showing any hairs. I'm posting her, because her smells are quite strong, but a little unusual. The first smell is camphor. I'm not sure why I am smelling this, but it almost over powers the fermented citrus/lemon smell (in the background, but still quite pronounced).
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80349&pictureid=1965954View Image

I will keep this updated and try to get pictures of the others when time permits.
Peace, God bless
That ties in with the one I'm harvesting tomorrow I was thinking moth balls very much similar to the good Colombian I smelled recently.
The bud I harvested the other day is drying nicely and on turning the buds over I noticed the more mature calyx were turning purple.
I think if I left her another week or two she would purple up nicely.
But then the high would change as well so its a trade off.
i never had a colorful bud that was trippy always stony.
So its no big deal but just an observation.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I love this plant. My baby has four sets of true leaves and she's hitting a nice growth spurt this week. I noticed she has a sweet and slightly skunky perfume today...will give her another week before up potting to a 3 gallon no till pot that previously hosted Honduras Breeze and still has clovers going.

Tangwena

Veteran
11 week harvest

11 week harvest

I have just harvested this plant at 11 weeks probably could have gone 12 or even more.
These are the fattest buds I have ever grown truly FAT!
I will have way more than I was anticipating when I started she had been on 10hrs light 6hrs 750w CMH the other 3 120w red LED to wake her up and put her to sleep I'm blown away.
I will show more bud pics after drying before cobbing this is going to be awesome thanks Dubi your a star my friend cant thank you enough.
The buds would have gone completely purple if I had left them longer.
Check out the close ups of the mature calyx purpling up.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
If mine look half that good I will be ecstatic! Amazing job my friend, huge pat on the back!!! You are on to something there with your light schedule. The Tangwena Light Schedule, might be the next big thing:tiphat:
Peace, God bless
Nothing to do with the lights my friend. Aces seeds all produce big fat buds no matter how I fuck them up.

Dont forget this plant had that stem rot from too wet a medium early in the grow.
And had nute deficiency not long after!

The clones are from the other pheno that rotted right through the stem from the same problem.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Truly hardy plants to recover so well.
I couldn't get over how robust the stalks were on the lower bud stems.

Outside in the sun my whole plant would have been one of the lesser side branches, these would grow fat buds in the sun.

Tangwena

Veteran
Mmnmm, I can smell that right through the screen!
Wait until you open the fermentation bag after 2 and 3 weeks there is no sweeter smell I get a woody every time I open those vac bags South American genetics have the most amazing smells.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I did try the cob thing a year two ago. I didn't get good results but that may have been because I tried it with relatively small amount of material. I should give it another go this fall.

Tangwena

Veteran
I did try the cob thing a year two ago. I didn't get good results but that may have been because I tried it with relatively small amount of material. I should give it another go this fall.
Yes follow the steps I just posted and subsequent postings I do on this batch and you wont go wrong.
Its dead easy once you get the hang of it and those fermented smells will numb your brain.
A friend of mine who tried this a while ago and got stella results on some chopper read sativa buds commented.
"When he opened the bag after a few weeks the smell sat him on his ass it was that overpoweringly good.
He gifted me a few cobs and boy it was a sexy smell all right.

orfeas

Veteran
Wait until you open the fermentation bag after 2 and 3 weeks there is no sweeter smell I get a woody every time I open those vac bags South American genetics have the most amazing smells.

Tell ya what mate, it'd be practical to have your sheila around next time you open those vac bags for you don't wanna have a boner go wasted... diju say dark horse? :laughing:

:tiphat:orf

Latest posts

Latest posts