What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

EasyGoing

picture.php

Bulldog11

Veteran
I can't compete with the guy that started the funny picture thread. That last one is pretty funny also. Good job.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
dear lord...anyone watch NutJobYahoo go on live TV and claim Iran has Nukes lol 1998 Microsoft word slide show as his proof lol

Its insane how much control the Zionist have over AMerica...its INSANE

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looks like i missed some action here. :D

i think Water makes a valid point, it seems like Trump is doing some things that he was vehemently against during the campaign. when it comes to Syria, he has made a total about face from what he was telling everyone during the campaign. ie Syria is not US business and that the US and Russia need to be on speaking terms for the security of the whole planet. he said going to Syria would just enable the radical islamist groups to make things 100 times worse, just as we saw in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya. so yeah, he was sensible and he seemed to know enough to understand the situation there. but some how, they changed his mind, so i agree, he's being run by some deep state figures and they probably have something on him to force him to take certain actions.

if we are objective about it, we can remember this all the way back during the second Bushes campaign, he made a special point to tell folks the US was not gonna be the policeman of the world and the he didnt like all these foreign military adventures. once in power for not even a year, he took the first excuse to head the US to war that presented it's self. think about it, till that day terrorism was answered with policing actions against the guilty group, the whole world was in sympathy to th US, even Iran offered any help it could. Cuba, Syria, everyone was shocked and appalled. at that moment the whole world was behind the US, but instead of launching criminal proceedings and issueing iternational arrest warrants and extradition requests, Bush decided that he wanted to be the world cop anyway, but instead of using the police to solve a crime, he declared war on the country where the head terrorist was apparently living. this was the first time anyone did that, attacking a country for the actions of a few of its citizens and residents? thought it was crazy back when it happened. before that we had Clinton, again lots of talk about; bad wars etc, but as soon as he was in power we got the Yugoslavia war. or, think about THE peace candidate Obama, he came and told us how he was a constitutional law professor who understood that the war powers rest with the congress, that wars in the middle east were expensive wasteful evil and counter productive. but once again once he was actually sworn in, he consented to a total of 7 different countries to be targeted and bombed as well as having it's leaders assassinated by extra judicial missile strike.

every one of them was gonna be the peace candidate and everyone of them has consecutively more blood on his hands. Obama was so convincing during the campaign that he won a Nobel peace prize just on the basis of what he said he would do and not do.

so yeah, in the end, i'm not surprised that Trump couldn't stand up to the deep state, any more then his recent predecessors could. in the end, the agencies that spy on everyone, are sure to have a couple of things on Trump, no one can become wealthy without breaking a few laws here and there and maybe there are more extra marital affairs then are known too. not sure what it is, but the deep state has something on Trump that seems highly likely.

M

moose eater

There's also the issue, Gaius, of politicians saying what they think their supporters want to hear.

There was a recording made during the primaries, of the heavy-weights in the R party talking with Donald Trump (on a train in Florida, if I recall correctly??), raising concerns about his apparent deviation from their planks/party platform(s), and he blatantly stated he was just telling the voters what they wanted to hear.

That recording went public back then, when the more mainstream Rs were still actively trying to derail his campaign efforts.

My own opinion is that by the time you reach a national level campaign contest of any serious weight, the amount of corporate support (direct or indirect), etc., is so huge that you no longer own your own soul anyway, and that politicians in general soon become skilled at parroting what others want to hear, or become unelectable. I think there's few exceptions to this. Maybe Huey Long? Some others you can count on a couple hands worth of fingers?

Anymore, I view what they say as being similar to an incestuous pedophile promising his/her kids s/he won't molest them anymore. Or a hooker telling a John that she loves him. It sounds good, but the data/track record doesn't support the likelihood of the promise moving toward becoming a reality. ;^>)

M

moose eater

After I typed that, I could imagine Kenny Wayne Shepherd's 'Everything is Broken' playing in my head.

Should I seek help, or just find that disc and turn the stereo on???? ;^>)

St. Phatty

not sure what it is, but the deep state
has something on Trump that seems highly likely.

Trump has a

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

ego.

He will do ANYTHING to semi-prove that he's a "good guy", including being a very bad guy.

That's one of the primary mechanisms the Crime Gang that rules the US, uses to control Trump.

Let him kill 50 Yemenese, tell Trump he's tough on Terror, maybe give Trump a Nobel Peace Prize.

The Crime Gang doesn't care about the Yemenese, neither does Trump.

Therefore the Yemenese, and the Syrians, and the Palestinians, can all be used as the Planet Alderaan was during the first Star Wars movie, as a demonstration of willingness to kill.

As Robert Parry wrote about 15 years ago, when the US was busy creating more angry Muslims by killing their families in Iraq.

https://www.consortiumnews.com/2003/040803a.html

"Bush's Alderaan

By Robert Parry
April 8, 2003"

Ttystikk

Trump has a

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

ego.

He will do ANYTHING to semi-prove that he's a "good guy", including being a very bad guy.

That's one of the primary mechanisms the Crime Gang that rules the US, uses to control Trump.

Let him kill 50 Yemenese, tell Trump he's tough on Terror, maybe give Trump a Nobel Peace Prize.

The Crime Gang doesn't care about the Yemenese, neither does Trump.

Therefore the Yemenese, and the Syrians, and the Palestinians, can all be used as the Planet Alderaan was during the first Star Wars movie, as a demonstration of willingness to kill.

As Robert Parry wrote about 15 years ago, when the US was busy creating more angry Muslims by killing their families in Iraq.

https://www.consortiumnews.com/2003/040803a.html

"Bush's Alderaan

By Robert Parry
April 8, 2003"

RIP Robert Parry

The best journalists are always ahead of their time.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Iran drops the dollar. Others tried and were bombed. 'It's all about the banking,' says Lee Camp

Iran recently announced it is dropping the US dollar in foreign trade. Just as Iraq did shortly before it was invaded by the US, or Libya planned to before it was bombed by NATO-led allies. Lee Camp is starting to see a pattern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VobUNfYwlss&feature=youtu.be

The US is gearing up to abandon the Iran nuclear deal, which has all but killed Tehran's nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief, because it's not restrictive enough. With Iran already saying it won't accept more demands or more sanctions, it's anyone's guess what kind of chain reaction might ensue.

READ MORE: Iran dumps dollar for euro in foreign trade transactions
Comedian Lee Camp's guess is pretty grim. He notices how Iran recently ditched the dollar in favor of the euro – something Iraq also did 18 years ago, a couple years before the US invaded it under the phony pretext of weapons of mass destruction. Libya wanted to do the same, although its leader Muammar Gaddafi wanted to establish its own currency, the gold dinar – but in 2011, NATO warplanes bombed his country to support an uprising against him. Almost immediately, the rebels formed their own central bank and were given leave by the US and the UN to legally sell oil from the land they controlled.

On his show Redacted Tonight, Lee deconstructs these parallels and more, because "It's all about the banking!"

* 'America, Israel's whore'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueI5clCKFTY

Bulldog11

Veteran
Perfectly fine to say......

Question is........ Do people not understand why Israel is conducting these air strikes? Does anybody know what the 12th imam is? Does anybody know what the Iranian constitution says it will do to Israel? Does anybody know what the Koran says to do to Jewish people?

Everybody remember that fat kid that slammed the bully......
https://youtu.be/qSd9rjiCHlc

Fat kid is Israel, little thug is Iran, Syria, Jordan, Turkey ext ext.

Didn't take long for the news to catch up to our conversation......

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/middleeast/netanyahu-iran-nuclear-program/index.html

This video shows overwhelming evidence that Iran has been building a nuclear program. Against Obama's terrible deal. I know some will say "the jews" are making stuff up again, but lets think about that for a second. Hours of video, hundreds of thousands of pictures and documents. On top of that, you really think Iran stopped their programs? Wake up people, Iran has vowed in public, in their constitution, and in their religious documents have vowed to erase Israel from the planet.

Israel should be allowed to defend themselves, and the world is about to see what that means. :tiphat:

Bulldog11

Veteran
Iran drops the dollar. Others tried and were bombed. 'It's all about the banking,' says Lee Camp

Iran recently announced it is dropping the US dollar in foreign trade. Just as Iraq did shortly before it was invaded by the US, or Libya planned to before it was bombed by NATO-led allies. Lee Camp is starting to see a pattern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VobUNfYwlss&feature=youtu.be

The US is gearing up to abandon the Iran nuclear deal, which has all but killed Tehran's nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief, because it's not restrictive enough. With Iran already saying it won't accept more demands or more sanctions, it's anyone's guess what kind of chain reaction might ensue.

READ MORE: Iran dumps dollar for euro in foreign trade transactions
Comedian Lee Camp's guess is pretty grim. He notices how Iran recently ditched the dollar in favor of the euro – something Iraq also did 18 years ago, a couple years before the US invaded it under the phony pretext of weapons of mass destruction. Libya wanted to do the same, although its leader Muammar Gaddafi wanted to establish its own currency, the gold dinar – but in 2011, NATO warplanes bombed his country to support an uprising against him. Almost immediately, the rebels formed their own central bank and were given leave by the US and the UN to legally sell oil from the land they controlled.

On his show Redacted Tonight, Lee deconstructs these parallels and more, because "It's all about the banking!"

* 'America, Israel's whore'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueI5clCKFTY

Yea, but then you realize the real reason is Iran is building a nuclear program and vows to erase Israel from the planet.

I am not saying the dollar isn't a huge deal, and Iran, China, ext ext trading oil in non dollars is huge. However, only one reason Iran is about to go down, and it's not the abandoning of the dollar that is the catalyst. The catalyst is the nuclear program. IMO.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sorry but i'd be ashamed of being so misinformed about Iran. Irans founding documents do not say Israel should be destroyed, there was a president of Iran who has been misquoted a lot as having said Israel should be wiped off the map, but all Iranian speakers agree that the translation was wrong, what he actually said is the Israel is not a viable state and will disappear from the pages of history. they have a very defense oriented military and if you want to talk religious documents you should know that the top Ayatola and supreme leader of Iran has declared nuclear weapons to be forbiden, using them would be a huge crime agaimst God. he has expressly forbiden the Iranian government from deveopling a nuclear weapon.

Iran has not attacked any other nation for 100s of years, Iran didnt even use chemical weapons when it's very existence was threatened in the 10 year war with Iraq under Sadam Husein, who indeed was using US made chemical weapons against the Iranians.

their religious leaders forbade the military from using it in return, saying it was a sin against God to use it. thats how seriously they take their religion. further more, Iran has not been involved in any terror attacks in the west since before 911. in fact Iranians hate the takfiri ideology of groups like isis and al qaida, they hate those groups and vice versa. so really Iran has a lot less to answer for then Saudi Arabia, Qattar, the UEA who are actively financing and backing the groups who are attacking us in Europe every few months some where. it's not Iran doing that, in fact Iran has put it's man power up against al qaida and isis in both Iraq and Syria. if you want to find the international sponsor and supporter of terrorism you need look no further then Saudi Arabia, but yeah they have so much money that they can buy their way out of the consequences of their actions and just produce a convenient scape goat, one that is a pita anyway for supporting the Palestinian resistance and the Houthis, and Lebanese Hezbollah as well as supporting Syria now. so what more convenient bogey man to produce for the dumbed down and un informed masses. Saudis are basically paying the US like mercenaries to take on Iran, just like Trump said they would have to if they wanted the US to stay.

igrowone

Veteran
i do find it somewhat amusing of Israel who seems to have very impressive nuke arsenal of accusing Iran of similar outrages
the hissing and spitting is getting warm, but Iran doing anything with nukes seems unlikely
still, screwed up shit does happen, it makes the proxy wars seem desirable

Cannavore

Veteran
Yea, but then you realize the real reason is Iran is building a nuclear program and vows to erase Israel from the planet.

I am not saying the dollar isn't a huge deal, and Iran, China, ext ext trading oil in non dollars is huge. However, only one reason Iran is about to go down, and it's not the abandoning of the dollar that is the catalyst. The catalyst is the nuclear program. IMO.

the iran deal prevents this from happening. there's no proof of any iranian nuclear weapons program. hows that kool aid taste