What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump administration hints at ‘greater enforcement’ of marijuana laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

brown_thumb

It must be proven that Trump had a direct part in those actions. He and his family will claim only his sons run his companies now and any alleged 'favors' are 'coincidental'. Trump is just another Clinton of a different flavor.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think comparisons to the Clintons will stand the test of time. If he's like them in less than two months imagine who we will be comparing him to in 6 months or a year...Or three

topheavy420

Trump businesses granted 38 trademarks today in China. Why is this important ?
Because Trump tried for the last 10 years to get trademarks in China with no success.
Now that he is POTUS, the Chinese Government breezed them through at a record pace.
A clear violation of the USA Constitution, a sitting President receiving business favors from another country, for his own business interests.
There was no divestment or actual separation from his business interests, what he tried was just a joke & anybody in business knows this.
As usual, his supporters will try to blame Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton for this.
Let the crickets chirp in the silence from his supporters.
Impeach Trump now !

Read about this week's ago, been in the works a long time. Only anti trump folks will care. Liberals using the tea party play book to the T. Minus the riots and assaults of coarse.

Betterhaff

Veteran
A couple of days before Spicer made his comments about possible enforcement I read an article about 17 more states on track to legalize in 2017. I wonder if the administration's rhetoric is more of a shot across the bow to destabilize those efforts, especially with what happened in 2016.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A couple of days before Spicer made his comments about possible enforcement I read an article about 17 more states on track to legalize in 2017. I wonder if the administration's rhetoric is more of a shot across the bow to destabilize those efforts, especially with what happened in 2016.

i don't believe a word he says, & never have. he has too many problems to actually fuck with anyone right now even if he wanted to. it is more likely that he & family are trying to figure out how to get a chunk of the money weed is producing.

Ready4

Veteran
Read about this week's ago, been in the works a long time. Only anti trump folks will care. Liberals using the tea party play book to the T. Minus the riots and assaults of coarse.

Wrong. It just got approved a couple days ago, you may have read previously about him applying for the trademarks.
Everybody that is an intelligent citizen of the USA should care about his probable violation of the Constitution.
It has nothing to do with the 'tea party' or 'liberals", it has to do with the acts committed for Trump's benefit.
The only people who "do not care", will be the people who have given Trump a free pass to do and say whatever he wants, with no regards for laws being broken, etc.

Ready4

Veteran
It must be proven that Trump had a direct part in those actions. He and his family will claim only his sons run his companies now and any alleged 'favors' are 'coincidental'. Trump is just another Clinton of a different flavor.
Yes, you are right in that is what they will try to claim. But Donald has shown how he will lie over anything so I do not know who could possibly believe that.
I really doubt you consider it a coincidence.
I get your disgust with all politicians, very understandable.
But the Clinton's have nothing to do with this issue.
Good day to you ! :tiphat:

brown_thumb

R4, my point was/is Trump is just another greedy/corrupt jerk filling a position of public power to serve his own selfish/dishonest goals. Most politicians are very similar.

Whatever he does about MJ (if anything), you can bet the last coin in your pocket it will be done solely to further his selfish wants.

Ready4

Veteran
R4, my point was/is Trump is just another greedy/corrupt jerk filling a position of public power to serve his own selfish/dishonest goals. Most politicians are very similar.

Whatever he does about MJ (if anything), you can bet the last coin in your pocket it will be done solely to further his selfish wants.

From the first day of his campaign, the entire Trump campaign has just been about his massive ego. Donald Trump has never done one thing for anybody else, other than himself, his entire adult life.
He never expected to actually win and is unable to change or shield who he really is, now that he is in the spotlight.
And actually working, was not something he realized he would have to do.
My idea, to improve our country, is to limit the maximum campaign contribution aka BRIBE'S , to $1,000 maximum for any 1 person or any 1 corporation , to any 1 politician.
Change would sure as heck occur then.
Doubtful either party will go for that !
Bernie might have.... but...

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
The bonus to that plan- there would be fewer political ads, and less campaigning. Win-win!

brown_thumb

From the first day of his campaign, the entire Trump campaign has just been about his massive ego. Donald Trump has never done one thing for anybody else, other than himself, his entire adult life.
He never expected to actually win and is unable to change or shield who he really is, now that he is in the spotlight.
And actually working, was not something he realized he would have to do.
My idea, to improve our country, is to limit the maximum campaign contribution aka BRIBE'S , to $1,000 maximum for any 1 person or any 1 corporation , to any 1 politician.
Change would sure as heck occur then.
Doubtful either party will go for that !
Bernie might have.... but...

Bernie Sanders indeed wants to rid this country of the Political Blight called PAC Money. I'm sure this is just one reason he was blocked from running for POTUS.

I'll bet Bernie would have fought to end MJ Prohibition. I doubt Big Red will bother dealing with MJ at all unless he finds a way to profit from going one way or the other.

Space Toker

Veteran
ugh I have some catching up to do I expected a lot worse in this forum lets just say... but whatever happened to the thread about a certain special head guy let's just say.. trying to be diplomatic but don't have as much leeway as some although glad I had this much, never did nor never do wish any ill will to odinary people to certain voters and others that have gone out of their way to be nasty maybe, but no one here and no good people should ever have anything but good for the most part, nothing ever perfect but you know what I mean! I just wanted to know if i have reason for drastic action or not, if "ordinary people" need to worry and that kind of thing... anyway, best of luck head guy!

Space Toker

Veteran
some who may or... whatever I won't pretend... in power now, hypothetically, is far nuttier than a fluffernutter and that is pretty damn nutty how anyone could have even dreamed let alone did what some did is beyond all comprehension and good sense, it is a crazy miracle the stock market is not down like in 2008 or 8, even the stockbroker who still did and does support someone agrees we should be way down not up and about the fluffernuttr thing, why is no one saying as it is that he is crazier than some horrific figures of the past? I fear for the worst cannabis wise and in every other way imaginable, we are on an epic train ride or train wreck to hell, surprised as hell it hasn't happened already but I can't believe some people... we must fight for our rights more then ever before especially in times like these!

Space Toker

Veteran
I hate politcal ads but hate medical ones even more... usually they are not about enything most of us have to worry about but about some rare disease like mesothelioma, or some other one in 12000 thing and we all have to endure this and ask our doctor for this or that? since when do you ask your doctor, they are doctors and supposed to know what is best for you not vice versa. and then the toilet paper commercials and other shit while I am trying to eat my breakfast before I shit... hell create a channel of nothing but commercials for those that need/want it and let the rest of us maintain some small shred of sanity already! :D

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I know, and about a third of the commercial is them reading off the possible side effects, which usually sound worse than the disease. "May cause anal leakage, bad breath, impotence, hair loss,blah blah blah."

Space Toker

Veteran
exactly, I agree in almost every way possible, but I could go for the 4 hour boner right about now! and let me tell you, I would throw a party not call a doctor! :D

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Oh, don't worry, those only have a risk of cancer, but what doesn't? Oh, except maybe cannabis! See how I got us back on topic!

Space Toker

Veteran
yeah heard even pickles can cause cancer, everything in moderation and all is fine, but who wants moderation, excess all the way... kidding, or am I? Don't know feel both ways. but got many health problems and now one wrong move could be one too many but old habits die hard and keep making wrong moves... then again with a little luck hope and maybe divine inspiration and I may eventually be in good shape after all... very tough at times and perplexing almost always but have to find a way to figure it all out... Just know now most of all we must all be vigilant and fight for what we feel right and what we believe in. Never more divided and we musts come together eventually... there are some delays and setbacks dealt by those who want to go backward and those that support them.. but we must always end up moving the only way possible... forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts