What's new

M_G Selecta on the Rails [ Dynasty seeds / Bodhi seeds / Karma genetics ]

M

marygrace

A regard to the whole community !

I have opened this thread to document the selections that I have in this moment.

I have 3 different spaces to cultivate, in each use the light rail 3.5 of gualala robotics.

The first tent :

a modular Cultibox , 1,20m x 1,20 , used for keeping mothers ( few passed from a dear friends ) and phenotypes that are waiting to be selected , illuminated by 2 neon ceiling lights 2x24W ( lightwave ) , just to keep them alive and make them slowly vegetating .

picture.php

picture.php

At this time are growing :

Bodhi Seeds

- Cheech Wizard F2 #2 , F2 made by Indabonga ( El principe cut )

- 2x different pheno of Synergy ( Jabbaray & Erminio cuts ) and 1x Synergy male ( Erminio cuts )

- 19x different pheno of Sorcerer apprentice ( 3x cuts from Erminio and Jabbary ) and 1x Sorcerer apprentice male

DNA genetics

- Cannalope Haze ( Pasqsn cut )

Relentless genetics

- Elmers Glue ( magher cut )

Connoisseur genetics

- Og Chem ( Jabbaray cut )

Dynasty genetics

- 17x different pheno of Blue Magoo BX2

Karma Genetics ( from seeds , in the course of sex identification , i also keep 1 male for each strain )

- Mahayana

- Jack o nesia , here a beautiful female ...

picture.php

picture.php

- Karma Og

- Headbanger

- and finally, but not least, a very rare cross selected by the user wamen, thank you again !!! Urkle Dog

M

marygrace

The second tent

still a modular cultibox 1,20m x 1,20x , used to grow plants from seed to be selected and to vegetate just rooted cuttings ; illuminated by 2 neon ceiling lights ( lightwave ) 4 x 24w each one , to give it a boost compared to the first box , because the availability of electricity is not much in my home .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Right now are vegetating from seeds 4 different crosses from Bodhi seeds :

- Dream beaver

- Goji Og ( really impressed )

- Mothers milk

- Love triangle

Instead I'm keeping different phenotypes from clone ( the mothers are blooming ) and 1 male for each strain , all from Dynasty seeds :

- 5x Huckleberry IBL 2015

- 8x Platinum Huckleberry Cookies

- 6x Bluniverse

- 7x Salmon river OG

M

marygrace

Finally we find the cab flowering, consisting of 3 modular Cultibox by 1,20m x 1,20m, for a total of 3,60m x 1,20m, where i use a bulb of 600w ( i have another 600w for necessity , but i'm severely limited in the use of electricity in my house ) always anchored to the light rail .

picture.php

In the first space there is a SOG of clones ( of crosses in re-test or mothers that i'm keeping ) .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

marygrace

In the second tent thera are all genetics from Dynasty seeds :

picture.php

picture.php

Huckleberry IBL 2015

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Go on ------------------->

M

marygrace

The last space hosts the cuttings that i have advanced and since I had no more pots I had to transplant 4/5 clones ( different phenotypes of the same gene) and make them blooming together .

picture.php

Some Sorcerer Apprentice

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Step by step I will go to describe better the various genetics and with your help I hope to be able to select the best phenotypes to keep and cross . In the last run I made an open pollination with 4 different males from Dynasty ( hukleberry IBL 2015/Salmon river og/Bluniverse/Plat.Huckl.Cookies ), pollinating many different plants, to have some seeds to play in the future .

I hope you enjoy it , i'm here for any questions or advices .

Happy growing to all !

ADooooooooooooooooooSS