What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gg4 x fire cookies

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Glufie tray under 1 600mh and 1 600hps. 42 days in.
picture.php

Buddle

Veteran
Nice bro. Seems like everything cookies is crossed with, the cookies is always dominant. I've seen a lot of cookies crosses to..

OP

Really? I find that very surprising having made some GSC hybrids. Most inherit density and flavor but ime rarely look like a gsc.

SG...Looking good brother..Hope you are well.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I'm not sure on the process to make live oil. I'm old school. Most of my concentrates are dry sift, bubble hash and butter for edibles. But either way I couldn't try it with this pheno anyways as I don't run it anymore

DrLongbottom

Veteran
I'm curious, does the gg4 x fire cookies taste/smell like the Old purple indica cut? (aka, pi, or ultra violet)?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Never came across old purple indica. The phenos I was running of this cross was one that grew and smelled similar to gg4 and I had one that grew similar to gsc but yielded better. I have a hundred or so of s1s of this cross so if I get some time I'll start digging through them.

Latest posts

Latest posts