What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghostrider OG V2

ChemCat

Just a little update on the 2 females i got from 3 plants, i'm not familiar with the white or biker kush but i'm pretty sure i got a white pheno and biker pheno, #1 is what i think must be the white and the pistils started browning off at week 5 it looks like it's gonna be about an 8 week finisher and looks to be one of the quickest plants i've ever had, not much smell although i think i'm getting some kind of a mild floral smell that comes about, leaves arn't very frosty but the buds do have a whiteish look to them, if anyone is familiar with the white does it frost up late in flower or does it just steadily move along, any info regarding this would be much appreciated.
#3 i think is biker, again not familiar with it but the buds do look like pics from the seed banks of the biker kush, this is looking like it's going to go 9/10 weeks and has that diesely pong to it, no lemon, anyway couldn't be happier to get one of each parent from 3 plants if that's what i got, i'll try and snap a decent pic of each over the next couple days, thanks guys

CC

uraverage

I just started some of mine yesterday.
I was wondering what kind of stretch did yours have and if you have any lessons learned with yours you might want to pass on?

ChemCat

I just started some of mine yesterday.
I was wondering what kind of stretch did yours have and if you have any lessons learned with yours you might want to pass on?

They weren't that stretchy actually, nothing like some og's, top half of the plants is only about an inch between internodes, the biker leaner has a really long slim main cola, couldn't be happier with this plant, i'm finding them a pleasure to grow, medium feeders, i did go a little high on the feed the first week in flower and the tips burnt a bit on the upper small leaves so i just backed off and they are chugging along nicely, i'm thinking i might get away without stake-ing now they're putting on weight, i'm going to just wrap string around them to stop the arms from falling outwards, see if it works

All in all it's looking good and i really like the biker leaner, lovely small but compact og looking buds on the mid plant and then they get a bit chunkier at the top, i hope you enjoy yours too mate, good luck and feel free to post anything you want in here, i'd love to know how things go for you with your ghosties

CC

nickman

Veteran
Ull probably need to stake them... Buds get thick and hard at end of flowering period... They are a pleasure to grow like u said though...

Check out my albums- I have a Ghost Rider album...

ChemCat

picture.php

Here's a pic from a few weeks ago, not a good pic but thought i'd put it up until i can get a better one, biker leaner covers most of the pic to the right and the white leaner you can just make out to the left

The smells are starting to get more pronounced, the biker has gotten a sort of disinfectanty smell, it might actually be a mild lemon pinesol, although i'm not very good with smells and am pretty bunged up at the moment but someone more experience would pick more smells up, it really is shaping up to be a lovely plant, the white leaner has a mild earthyness with a slight diesely smell and what i can only describe as a floral not a sweet floral smell coming through more, can't wait to smoke these

CC

uraverage

6 of 9 I cracked pop thru the soil ,but lost 1 on the table.

Lesson 1 (at least for me ).
All of these seedling required surgery to manually remove the shells.

nickman

Veteran
Hey Chemcat, your plants are looking good... I do remember all my girls having that earthy hash smell and taste... I also remember all my girls being and looking like the same pheno...
The White pretty much takes over in this cross from what I've seen...
This is some good meds though...!!!...

ChemCat

6 of 9 I cracked pop thru the soil ,but lost 1 on the table.

Lesson 1 (at least for me ).
All of these seedling required surgery to manually remove the shells.

Hey mate good luck with them, can't wait to see what you find, i think you will be quite happy with them, keep us informed on how they go

CC

ChemCat

Hey Chemcat, your plants are looking good... I do remember all my girls having that earthy hash smell and taste... I also remember all my girls being and looking like the same pheno...
The White pretty much takes over in this cross from what I've seen...
This is some good meds though...!!!...

Hey Nickman, i do think i get extremely lucky in getting 2 different pheno's, i got better pics so you can see

CC

ChemCat

From 2 females I found a plant that rivals anything I've found from seeds in 2 years, a great all round plant, easy to grow, doesn't stretch as much as other OG's, tastes great, frosty and very nice yield, anyone looking for a dead cert then I'd recommend the Ghostrider.

CC