What's new

Marijuana decriminalized in Philadelphia

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I lived in pa way back Verona mostly,,, working the steel industry...beautifull state and decent trout fishin too..i aint much of a city guy if I have a choice unless its on the saltwater ,,,yeehaw..only thing good about philly is the food ..back then a few friends did indeed get the royal shaft for having small amounts of weed...

Damn. I can't wait to get a cheezsteak, And shashish sanwish! An a stromboli too! an a*panzaratti! Imma go rite to Tony Lukes an get a chicken braklarab rite away! Then Imma wash it down with a water ice. Its gonna take me a li'l minit to get there but when I do Imma satisfy my limit! OOOOHHhhh Philly my heart an soul. I can't wait to see you again!!!! I Love you Philly!

I used to live in philthadelphia, really missing it lately.

Never got into wudder ice tho :p

SofaKingStupid

Hi Stoned Trout! Hi Kweku Ananse! The food really is fukkin baddass! If ya aint into wudder ice then have a gallati! Now thats baddass! Imma go rite over to Home Plate an get me one soon! Im goin back in a li'l minit I came out west to a legal state after I got busted bout in 07, It took me 9 months in PICC before I proved they couldn't come into my house the way they did. PICC got a kick ass legal library. The warent squad came into my house looking for someone who I didn't even know and busted my door down. They didn't even know it but I had my own li'l catholic school in my basement. The girls on the left an the boys on the right. I had my girls(Sugar Shack)on the left of my basement, an my boys (Golden Teachers) on the rite. Case your confused, golden teachers are shrooms. They were my boys. Anyhow, I proved they couldn't come in my house so I got all the evidence suppressed. Lucky me huh? Heh heh.. Ya I got shafted a bit too. But Im ready to come home now. I grew like a mudder fukker here but the west coast just aint for me. I was too far from the clubs and I didn't have no transportation so I delt with locals. They really chewed me up. Never had that problem in Philly. I got my boys there an thats all I need. No disrespect to cali but the locals really chewed me up. Im a pretty nice guy an when they figured out I had no back out here they tore me up. Shit like "Oh I got robbed, front me up an Il make it up to ya" and shitt like that. I was alone and by myself so they acted like sharks. My contact out here who was sposed to be my transport screwed me rite after I did for him what I was sposed to for his services. I was better off in PICC then where I landed. I know all people are different but thats what I got out here. Even stole all my quipment while I was moving from La Grange to Sonora. Now Im broke an destitute. Well soon my ol lady gets her award were out here an back home to Philly! Sorry bout the rant but Im all outta larazapan. Il be home soon. I LOVE you Philly!

Latest posts

Latest posts