What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Sup Unc

Exciting to hear your amazed

Im surprsied the #62 is the ringer i thought the others look more haze iunfluenced .Its not as sativa lookin as i would of thought

I forget where but i recall you sayin you can recognize the A5 /C5 by the pistils where as one had many an they were longer (i thought the A5) the other had fewer an they were short or somthing along those lines .

The AG13 pics of Dried buds are my Most favorite Haze pics from you .BUt that Nevilles haze is a beast heavily stacked buds with sexy foxtails again not as sativa lookin as i woulda thought but beautiful

1luvbigherb

Hey BigH,

You know im judging pics instead of strains so there's no way to be 100% sure that this is an actual A5 hybrid but the pics mentioned are the best resembling pics of an A5 dom strain i've seen since i grew the original.

Its not just the shape and structure of the pistils, which seem to be to be exactly like Haze A hybrids, check out the AG13 and you will see the likings between these two, but its the whole plant structure, specially shape of calyxes and resin.
Keep in mind that this is a A5 hybrid, not the original. The white OG is clearly present.
So the main reason why she doesn't look as sativa as you would have thought is very simple bh, the A5 itself is a 50% haze hybrid. Crossing it to the OG reduces the sat genes.
Tbh i am surprised that she is still very sat looking after breeding the OG into her. Of course you would have to get the right pheno, being the pheno in #62.

The first 5 pictures in post#61 could also be an AG13 hybrid, she grows similar cola's but the next 3 made it clear.

Pic 9&10 (#63) look more like a C5 hybrid, more darker orange coloured pistils and lime green type buds.

Pic 11,12 & 13 (#63) are again typical A5 looking but very leafy and a bit early in flower to judge.

Again, my judgement is made pure visual, and these picture samples are most probably grown by various growers in various rooms under various conditions.
The pics that most resemble the A5 imho really resemble my experiences with her, that means those pics are very reminiscent of my memory of her.

So my guess is by checking these pics there are true A5 traits to be found in the line and that is something i have been looking for for over 15 years now, imagine hey... finally found the traits im looking for, never gave up although they were times that i really doubted shed still be around....

So brother as you might know, i'm stoked!
Here's a nice thread for you bh:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=6649603#post6649603
Best to you.

RulaTone

Veteran
sorry for the intrusion... i dont have anything to say as i am learning from the pros here...

just want to say this thread is gold..
many thanks to all the contributors and KG to start this great thread

to follow a breeding process is a real gift for the growers, i hope this project ends up into some high level herb

oldschool gems deserve more respect and knowledge

bigherb

Veteran
Unc YS

I hear you ,I live by that ill believe it when i see it ( with my own two eyes) .Soo ihope a taste in the new year is somthing you experience

Im still excited by your positive response .I hope you two make that Get together happen an make some history

That Ag13 is a beauty i imagine a cross of the two would be a Crusher an might bright out that HzA . I hope some reversing of these gems happens in the future to preserve these Legends .

Your the expert but Pic #22 of the Seed bank cover reminds me most of #62 .But i only seen her in my dreams lol

Does that HzC still float ? If soo was anything done with her ?

Thanks for the Link ,Ive seen it but dont think im touching that thread .

The Franks incense haze was on her way but someone never made it.Hopfully chimera Decides to restock an give us a moment of his time

Best wishes brother

Hopfully this new year will bring new things

1luvbigherb

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
This is what i got out of stash at the moment.

A5 haze bx project

Seeds to pop
WhiteA5haze for males. 50+

for female selection:
African Haze (JJ)
JackOnesia X The Doors (AUS)
CubanBlackHaze BubbaPre98 (Cannarado)
SourHaze (2006) Chedar Berry Farm
Ouwe Opa Haze #1
Ouwe Opa Haze #3
Viper (BlackSeed xBurmese) Reeferman
Asia Girl Reeferman
Thai Stick Bag Seed Maxis Coffeeshop
Pure Burmese ReefermanPrived (fresh inbred Thunder)
Pure Nigerian ReefermanPrived (Fresh Inbred Bodhi)
Irany Landrace (John RIP Organic Earth)
Surinam Landrace (AJA )
South African Durban (RastaFoe)
India Ratjastan Landrace (THC123)
Afghan (Bulk Dam 2013)

Jack O Nesia
SSSDH x Jack
Dominator

Clone
A5 Haze
AG13xbiker (AGselectPheno)

Yo Sammy

Veteran
It may not surprise you that my preference for female selection would be the A5 clone...

:thank you:

S

sourpuss

Highland mexican? Seems to be another legendary sativa. Oops its in the destroyer I think.... ill shut up now...

Doc D

Los of amazing combos to be had :)

Obviously would love to see A5 x WhiteA5haze

Runner up's would be African Haze x WhiteA5haze or Nigerian x WhiteA5haze

Or, off the menu males from African Haze or Nigerian to hit the A5
Clone :)

e.T

couple shots of some a5/white og around 10wks. most gals look like photo 1. the gal i kept to run again is photo 2 and has more haze expression in her flowers then any of her sisters...
looks like she'll go 12wks

DSC_0848.jpg

DSC_0857.jpg

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for posting them UP E.T.

here is 3 more Pheno's from my brother Breeder B.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

e.T

damn, i'm gonna keep digging for that super dom a5 leaner....
nice shots KG. any chance we get to see mom?