What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Herb's Garden UK - White Rhino, Think Different, Auto Moscow & Tundra

-Herb-

New on these boards, did do a diary or two in the past on other boards.
Had some success with auto's & also did a Barneys farm BC with nice results.

In the past I have had a very minimalist approach and just use what is available to me, within reason of course, if the plants got LSF then of course I would get fungal spray.

I will for the first time be using canna friendly soil and nutes which will be plant magic soil supreme & BioBizz fish mix.

It's not about the past though, this is about growing new meds!

My tundras are already on day 11 from when I first started germing them & the rest are now on day 3 since first starting to germ them.

All seeds are either now seedlings or very close to shedding their shell and becoming so.

I intend to make hash for all the trimmings come harvest time so will be investing in some bubble bags & a lot of ice cubes.

Sit back, spark up & enjoy! I will no doubt update a lot.

:ying:
-herb

-Herb-

First Pictures + LST Info

First Pictures + LST Info

Here are the first pictures.

The tundras are on day 11 since I first put them into germination (not since they appeared as seedlings) and the rest are on day 3.
There is now just one White Rhino & one Auto Moscow yet to hatch out of the shell:woohoo:

5/7 tundras have made it through to seedlings and I look set to be lucky enough to have 100% on all the other strains of which they are 3 seeds each.

All seeds are feminized.

I just gave 4 of the tiny seedlings a help in getting their shell off & now Im sticking them under a 18watt energy saver CFL just to perk them up and make sure they make it as the weather at the moment isnt doing the herbs any favours!

Cheers to anyone who decided to follow my journey this year:thank you:

-Herb-

Update 29/06

Update 29/06

Update time ladies & gents! & updates will now be weekly

Photos are from yesterday.

It has been a concerning week for me on the whole.

I have had many issues & the vast majority has been down to water retention of the soil & possibly too high in ferts for seedlings (despite what I read online before purchasing)
Poor weather also so it's not been a good week for them.

Despite that, they are getting going & i'm getting more at ease & seeing things improve now however I have ordered 5 joint doctor LR2 beans to make sure I get a worthwhile amount of yield, I have grown this strain multiple times & never had any issues what so ever.

I have re-potted the majority now, the remaining ones to be repotted will be going in standard cheap compost with added perlite to try ease the issues caused by the plant magic soil.

I have BioBizz fish mix if needed anyway.

Picture time then after all the rambling!

The first picture is a groupshot of all 14, the tundras are quite clear still as they are 8 days ahead.

picture.php

Second picture is of the best Tundra

picture.php

Third picture is a branching shot of the best Tundra

picture.php

the final picture is my best seedling which is a think different, they are all roughly at the same level though.

picture.php