What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stumbleweed's Cannabis Extract Pics

Stumbleweed

So I spend most of my time in the flowers area even though extract photos are some of my favorites to take and I live in the hotbed of extractions that is Denver, CO.

So this thread will be a place for me to post all of the shots I get of random extracts.

First up is some ISO-washed BHO made from mixed strains by a local caregiver. This stuff has beautiful color and pulls into gorgeous golden spiderweb-thin taffy strings all day long.

Here it is all globbed up on a shovel dabber:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And finally, I call this one "Errl the Errlephant":

picture.php

More from this same batch and extraction artist coming...

Stumbleweed

Here is a neat concept from the same guy. He stuck some of his home-bred seeds into a warm batch of Diesel Mix ISO-washed BHO and gave it to me to take some shots... here are the results:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stumbleweed

More seed in shatter action:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's all for tonight... got a ton more coming, both BHO and water-extracted.

Stumbleweed

This is some Jack 47 "amber powder", which is extracted with butane then vacuum purged at very high pressure for 2+ days with no heat or agitation. From a local dispensary, some of the more gorgeous-looking and photogenic extracts around Colorado:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More from this guy coming in the next post.

Stumbleweed

This is some OG-18 BHO (I call it "amber pearls") made by the same guy... same process I guess but he said sometimes it just turns out like this (or sometimes normal-looking clear amber/gold shatter) instead of the amber powder. Either way, this might be my favorite extract I've photographed... just beautiful and intriguing with all the little pearls.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Goddamn I love that one.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
did you pick that amber powder up from river rock? looks like bho johnsons amber powder! looks fire, shovel dabs for days

mack 10

Veteran
man that all looks fire, i got to learn this iso wash/ Bho tech.Whats his method?

hammalamma

Veteran
:jawdrop::jawdrop:Holy shit! That is some beautiful photography and extracts my friend. How do I vote for potm?

Why all the iso? I have always had better luck with etoh, hmmmm, just curious.

Pomodoro

Lovely photos, truly beautiful. I salute your talent, skill and access to fine subject matter. Just wondering what camera and lenses your using? You have some of the nicest cannabis macro shots i have seen to date.

Ive got the canon mpe65 lens, just figuring it out in the past few weeks, I can appreciate even more now the effort that goes into these, unique images.