What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Here are some pics that I snapped last night when I was bored hehe

Group​

picture.php

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
KarmaTrain #2​

picture.php

I'll be doing a few things differently next run, first thing I'll be flipping the bottom bulb around so it's near glass-to-glass with the 2 bulbs, there is a 4" dead zone from the lamp connector and gap to the top bulb that is right where all the main tops are, I can see some less swellage where this dead zone lies.

Second I'll be looking for plants with more sativa influence, I need the plants to STRETCH to maxamise the lumen ouput, you can see that most of the top bulb is being wasted, there isn't a lot of direct light hitting the buds. Next run I'll be flowering out Kalishnapple x 2, Agent orange x 2 (this cut of AO stretches right up to day 50 I'm told hehe perfect) 2 x Heaths Chiesel then in the other tent I'm going to flower out, Giesel, Somas Sister, KarmaTrain, 2 of each so stay tuned.

There are more modifications that I'll be making but I'll see how this grow goes first before I roll it out.

Peace
HGO

bobblehead

Veteran
Show us how it's done brutha! If only you had 3 400's... :D That would even things out...

That canopy is looking dense. Keep up the good work.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
KT at day 27 Flower

KT at day 27 Flower

^^^ Thanks guys :)

Give the girls a spray last night so I though I'd take a pic for my ICM family while I was at it.....

Topped and Untopped KarmaTrains side by side at day 27 Flower

picture.php

HGO

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Keeen eck mate! that KT has me :dance013: look @ the state of her :D

Donut looking spot on, will be good to see it with some stretchy strains to get to the most of that top 600 as you say. The cola's on the strains you've chosen will go wild in that light!

Getting any smells yet? I keep hearing that ChemD is one of those strains you can't stop rubbing :D

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Thanks Shhh! The KTs are smelling very good, very good trichome production already, she is a trich bomb! Very sweet smelling, almost tropical but not quite, hard to describe. The Chem D's are just starting to put on trichs and they smell a lil foul, sometimes when I go to check up on the girls it smells like a pack of wild dogs have commandeered the grow room and went on a dirty protest, if that helps ya get a hint of the aroma lol.

I've had a slight mite and thirp infestation but they have been taken care of.

Because I'm in flower I had to use a special product, it's actually for killing mites on birds, mainly pigeons (racing pigeons?) It works for up to a week then it is clear. So far it looks like all have met their maker.

HGO

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I use that racing pigeon stuff too, lol... get mine fro ebay cheap as chips, non systemic and dissipates as you say in week... Only prob is you must get the spray on the buggers as it only kills on contact.

Wild dogs commandeering the grow room :D lol! Never heard that description before, must be rank :D

sto

Hi mate :)

whaou .. very impressive vertical install you've got

i just read all your thread and its simply magnificient :tiphat:

i look the show

good continuation,
full vibes.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Day 31 Flower

Day 31 Flower

Another week has went by and were at updated day again, man time is flying by. Well last weekend I switched feed for the KarmaTrains, I give them Canna PK 13/14, Canna Magnesium, & Drip Clean, zero Nitrogen. On monday I started feeding the KarmaTrains GH Ripen which is, 0-6-5 NPK with 2.5% Magnesium and 7% Sulfur, I'm not sure why there is such a high amount of Sulfur, anyone have any ideas? Anyhow, because of the high amounts of S I brought the GHRipen EC to 1.0EC and added 0.5EC of Canna PK 13/14 for a total of 1.5EC.

I'm going to start giving the rest of the plants the same mixture because I'm seeing N toxicity on the 4SD and the others aren't far behind.

Heights:

It looks like the stretch has stopped and were into full swellage mode so I've added the heights from day 1 and todays heights.

KarmaTrain 1:................... 18.5" - 28.5" = 1.4x Stretch

KarmaTrain 2:....................... 20.5" - 37.5" = 1.8x Stretch

Chem D #1:.......................... 17.5 - 33.5" = 1.9x Stretch

Chem D #2:.......................... 20.5" - 42.5" = 2.1x Stretch

Sour Diesel IBL:..................... 17.5" - 38.5" = 2.2x Stretch

4SD:.................................... 17" - 41.5" = 2.5x Stretch

Enough with the jibber jabber, here's some pics....

Day 31 Flower

KarmaTrain #2​

picture.php

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
What a show mate some heavy girls in there mate kt2 looks stunning looks far better untopped

Looking forward to more swellage now the stretch is over

Peace

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Thanks brosk, yeah I'm kicking myself that I topped the other KT, what was I thinking, oh well I'm just looking forward to getting this grow over with so i can grow out the Kalishnapple, Agent Orange, Chiesel etc

HGO