What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sly supply

+Vibes

howdy ya'll
nothing new- just a little amalgamation of stuff read around here.
i like bare bulb, coco, and blumats. i've done it a few times and i'm still getting in touch with the flow. I was a bit eager and broke to start so its fem seed this run... more fun next time

here are my 3 600w's now, about 1 week into flower:
picture.php

FMS c99, Cannabiogen Panama x DC, Nirvana White Castle, Fem mix freebies, and some clones from a friend, c99 and "sage"

pdc side, with white castle mixed in (ww x ice i think):
picture.php

i was worried about their bushy structure in my vert setup, but with some training (next run) she has the beefy strong branches and stretch of a perfect candidate. my favourite pdc:
picture.php

c99 side:
picture.php

fav 99, xmas tree style:
picture.php

uneven canopy- give me a break its from seed :tiphat:
picture.php

res:
picture.php

hopefully this thread will make me document this cycle better. holla-- otherwise, enjoy the show

+Vibes

thanks for checking it out peeps.
these shots were after their day 30 kb blast! i never do the full tsp/gal and i still noticed a few nanners today. i find fem seeds especially sensitive to powerful doses of flower boosters.
oh well.. the room smells like rotten bananas and ground coffee, no complaints there
picture.php

the cindys in all their glory:
picture.php

they have way too many budsites for my liking and i know there will be some larf, but without some kind of espalier system this is what happens

"mixed fem freebies" super thick already:
picture.php

few panama x deep chunk and white castle girls:
picture.php

fatty c99:
picture.php

favourite pdc, smells of purple coffee and spicy skunk, could be a keeper:
picture.php

clones for another room/ rnd 2
picture.php

and some happy-ish (o.haze x skunk)x mixed seeds. i'm trying to sex them in party cups and they are not 2 happy with me-- onward! :
picture.php

stay elevated ya'll, thanks for checkin' in
picture.php

Last edited:

+Vibes

trying to stay on schedule here with my two-week updates :tiphat:
when i have my own camera, and an internet connect at my house i'll be participating more. until then i have to lean my laptop on the south window and steal some old persons internet.

welcome! fem mystery seed turning out nice
picture.php

'sage' clone from a friend. can't get a real answer on where it came from, but knowing this kid i feel blessed it was bug free and seemingly a pretty nice plant:
picture.php

panama X DC
picture.php

FMS cindy side, 6-8 super fat colas and about 100 fluffballs, dang:
picture.php

i ordered the 'white castle' from nirvana on a whim after seeing just one pic of it on here, glad i did. smells rotten spicy citrus and has some real commercial value:
picture.php

rock hard babies:
picture.php

full shot of floppy buds
picture.php

new room almost ready to flip... coco on bottom, O. soil on top, the shelf moves out of the way nicely :dance013:
picture.php

i think the next chapter of my thread will be 'help me control the haze.' i got 6 ((o.h. x skunk)x(mixed seeds)) females and i they've been too big for hazes for about the last 2 weeks hehehehe... hopefully they don't fall off the top shelf
picture.php

thanks for tuning in,

+Vibes

question for the audience:
so i have my new two-tiered two-bulb room flipped now(the last few pix), with the harvest from my current run due the first week of feb...
from my past experiences, i think i can safely have one more run with the three bulb room riding the cool weather into april.

NOW, i have 2 packs of seeds coming any day now, sour thai II x hindu kush and chem x jack h. i can either take a bunch of cuts now from my c99/sage mothers and have a full room almost ready to flower in 2 weeks, which to me seems kinda boring. but i will be flowering mature, tried and true plants.

or, i get 20 seeds in a day or two, pop em all, veg them for about 3 weeks, most likely not have time to sex them, and flower immature plants with some c99/ sage mixed in. i've had mixed results flowering immature plants and its also a pain to use all the coco/nutes/light on males. i'm excited for the genetics and variety but i'm not sure of the best approach.

what would you do?

Fattie

Clones all the way if you have tried and true moms.

Then you can take your time and buy the perfect seeds for next time meanwhile...

+Vibes

Clones all the way if you have tried and true moms.

Then you can take your time and buy the perfect seeds for next time meanwhile...

see thats the thing, i'm not necessarily looking for perfect plants, just variety, and my mothers now are far from perfect.. i guess i may be answering my own question. i think i'll pop my seeds... maybe veg them thru feb just to test the limits :) thanks for input :thank you:

+Vibes

howdy ya'll!
sorry i have no update schedule, still no camera or internet at my house~ keepin' it old school, u kno

few recent pics from the basement:
"spring time setup" with two lamps @ 400 and one @ 6
picture.php

current strains-- c99 - 3 fat ladies
picture.php

some sour thai x hindu kush ::thanks server fund :::
picture.php

the "sage" on her 3rd run, still getting better every time. smells almost exactly like purple kush
picture.php

lastly, chem d x jack herer...
picture.php

+Vibes

almost forgot :bongrip:

i did end up finishing the (o.haze x skunk) x (mixed seeds) and found two pretty cool plants
out of the 5 females, 3 were on the "skunky" side and stayed more squat and had nice extremely aromatic fat buds. they finished in 9-10 weeks and due to some user error never fattened up like i knew they could. my two favourite ladies went about 11.5 wks

these were on the top tier of my 1200w setup and endured the early spring heat wave quite well
picture.php

picture.php

they were fed only few a handful of guano and a multiple tea applications (also why the skunk side never fattened up) and these ladies loved it
picture.php

+Vibes

Here's to another season of indoor growing everyone, lets keep learning and have fun.

new room and funky ventilation:
picture.php

there is an electronic damper inline near the top of the vertical 6" duct I wire that to to a thermostat on/off switch and voila. When it reaches a certain temp, flump, damper opens and pulls air through an enclosed intake filter in the wall, on the other side of which is a cover basement window well aka, fresh outside air. When it cools off, the horizontal vent pulls from the basement. I hope to run my 10" exhaust fan at half speed now.. :dance013:

from a few days ago:
picture.php

Sage, Ace Congo & Panama

:thank you:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Love the shots,

I miss my old vert stadium, it really is fun running vert until you bump the 1k bulb with your head when workin in the room.

My only issue to deal with most was heat and ironing out the bulb to canopy distance. The yields sure are there though once dialed in.

Can't wait for the next grow updates.

+Vibes

you can't be lazy in your trimming when coco plants really get going. I was "too busy" aka lazy to snip for a few days and this always happens!
picture.php

explosive growth not always a bad thing though, i'm not complaining :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts