What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ryt on b00m,thnx homie...

terpene-thanks man,i appreciate the compliments yo.
peace-T-

hovah-thanks dawg,grab a seat maing.
peace-T-

philth-hehehe naaa maing,theyre just on tht k.i.s.s diet yo.:D
peace-T-

mr.p-was just there yo,waitin for the greenery to arrive in ur cab.i seen u got ur soil together so im guessin it aint far now.
peace-T-

EVERYONE,was hopin i could get some advice from some of you guys on some odor control issues im having as of today....i noticed a slight smell today in my house,i know its from the room,not from tokin.i only have the one big filter in there as of now....tomorrow morning im goin to get another one in there so i have one on each side of the room.was also gonna get an additional fan and get a fresh air intake going in there from some other room....in ur guys opinion will this work......im goint to take a 6 fan and filter put it so it is sucking thru the filter and out of the room,also have a 6 fan and filter just free standing or hangin in the room like it is now....then i was gonna take another 6 inch fan and make it a intake for fresh air.i also have a 8 inch fan but i was gonna use tht to help cool the lights.....please if any of you guys have or have had a room similar and can help me get the odor thing straightened out the 1st time i go at it i would really appreciate it yo,i cant be takin chances with odor control ya know?!? im hopin someone can tell me what to get when i go to the shop tomorrow to get supplies if there anything im missing or what not,thanks in advance everyone.
peace-T-

Mrpiston38

alrighty from what i have seen man the charcol scrubbers seem to work the best. IMHO i would do a 2 into one system. what i mean is put one on the ouside edge, with ur 6 then put another in the middle, get a 2into 1 splitter (like they do on a V6) and lastly put one right by ur vent out. so that way all the air leaving ur spot will get scrubbed at least 2x to try and elim ur stench. lol gl homie again im not there to see what type of space limits u have but just think of it as trying to devide ur room into 3rds and each 3rd should have its own scrubber. if the smell isnt "that" bad just go with 1 on the outside and 1 right by ur exit. are u sucking from the bottom up or from the top of the cannopy out? I hope this idea helps. gl homie

Mr.P

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for chimin in mr.p,after doin some reading i dont think ill need or want a intake...the two filters vented out the room should be enough to get it under control...we will see tomorrow.ill get some pics up of whatever i come up with.peace-T-

sneakinman13

Veteran
great thread t, ive been watching your threads for what feels like years now, and i always enjoy them,nice and detailed with great pics to follow! keep on keeping! cant wait for more updates :) pce bud

Mrpiston38

hey T what i ment by the outside edge was in the flower room, Ill draw a pic of what i mean lol it will be ghetto fab :p and remember this isnt to scale casue i dont kno ur exact set up but hey i thought it was a good idea :)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 28

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
big pic update tomorrow fellaz,tempps are super good and dropping into the perfect zone...hoods are cooled fileters are added....shit is playa once again.time to get to the fun stuff...ill update it all when i wake up...time for some FFA and some ZZz's.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ryt on Core,good to have ya here brother.

:woohoo: temps are in check,hoods are cooled and im happy to say the girls are wrkn me alot less the last 2 days.i was having to feed/water them every 2 days,now it seems tht the last pre water and feeding is gonna last me around 4 days woot!....
what i did was put a hole in the wall to suck air into the hoods from a different room,then thru the hoods and out into the heat room tht my a/c heat goes into...tht was 4 lights,the other 2 hoods tht are cooled i put a small filter in the room,the fan pulls air thru it,then thru the hoods and into the same heat room,and i have a 8 inch fan sucking all tht hot clean air outside.temps dropped as soon as i turned the fans on.as of now there are still 2 hoods not cooled but ill get to tht when i get out to get some more ducting.
the agent oranges are just a few days away i think.San fernado diesels are kickin ass as well,and i can see tht they are all happier in the new comfort of the room.
ill be x planting the next group to go in tomorrow.also ill be emptying one of the cloners and x planting all the cheese cup...thts all in the next 2-3 days.i filled the other cloner tonight,21 ffa,3 black domina,24 sfd #1's and 12 sfd #10's.
ill get to the pics now....

1st a couple veg shots...

picture.php

all the moms were cloned and got a haircut and cleaned up tonight,all these pics are from yesterday...

picture.php

these were the temps about 30 minutes after i turned the fans on...down from 88 w 58% humidity tht fast...tonight they were 80 and 49 % humidity...not bad w 8k burnin in there.

picture.php

here goes a couple pics to show what i did...

ductwrk for left side.

picture.php

the duct from the wall comes from a different room,the one on the filterjust sucks thru the filter and out of the room,separate holes.i have another of the same fan and filter on the other side of the room too.venting out as well.the negative pressure is wrkn like a mf yo.

picture.php

the 8 inch max fan is pullin it,the other duct behind the fans is for the other two hoods on the other side tht i do have cooled.even w 2 uncooled hoods the room feels great....maybe im ready to add 2 more lights :D

picture.php

to be continued....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
continued...

continued...

i already showed the other 2 hoods tht are cooled but ill get some more of tht side tomorrow after all 4 lights are cooled on tht side.even if they aint ill get some pics up ;)

some agent orange shots....these bitches are big and heavy.they are breaking the stakes on one or two.if im lie'n im dyin yo.they are also startin to get super frosty,bitch realy showed her ass this round gotta love the a.o...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some size comparison shots of few of the tops,i have a whole group full of these clubs yo :woohoo:

btw thts a caulk gun...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some FFA

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

san fernando diesel

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great Ton, nice lighting in some of those pix, wow, and thanks for the silicone gun example, that's a great comparison tool..cheers, DD

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:headbange :headbange :headbange :rtfo: :headbange :headbange :headbange
:bow: Nothing but pure respect here bruz :bow:
:yoinks: really loving those pics of your Agent Orange what a stunner :yoinks:
in fact all your gals are stunners :good:

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Killer work Tona. Looks like your keepin that pimp hand strong bro. Lovin the size comparision tool lol, first time i've seen that used.

G

Graham Purwatt

yeah the caulk gun really shows the size, they looked big but not that huge until you threw the caulk gun up there, jesus bro those are some fat girls. glad you got your temps in check, maybe i need you to fix my setup,i can't keep under 82f with just 1k running.good work t

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
:dance013: Lookin proper my friend. Those are some chunky ass buds...... beautiful :artist:

And yeah, I read the thread everytime there's a post in the thread. I don't always post but I sure as shit will from now on.

In fact this is one of the few grow threads I'm watchin, cuz it's fucking dope!

Smiley

Wow, Tona, I can't believe I missed this.

Beautiful stuff man. I am guessing the dropping temps are going to make running that room a helluva lot easier.

:wave:

peace brother,
sg

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omfg! you are a bad ass FUCKER!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tonatiuh again.