What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

life in prison for 4rth conviction in louisiana

in cali it only takes 3 convictions. 3 strikes your out if the da dont like your ass
gotta have violence involved fellas, lets not forget that part. The problem lies in the fact that the strike they put you away for only has to be a felony, not violent. Only after 3 violent felonies. I know, otherwise I'd already be sitting with a 25 to life sentence, 3 priors all felonies but no violence at all - hell man, I smoke pot!!:ying::ying::ying:

bambi

All i can do right now is listen to my Favourite Ice mother fucking T song = Cop killer)

The only drug in the world that is non addictive and this puts otherwise law abiding citizens in jail for life etc, is like our society are the ones DESENSEITISED and not the convict's"

go figure"

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Ain't Capitalism Great? We can make money from a dead ant. If it will make profit "run it baby".....

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
You would think after getting tagged ONCE in that shitty state you would MOVE to a safer state especially if this is the game you want to play. Its like those idiots who keep rebuilding each year after a damn tornado knocks their fuckin trailer park down. FUCKING MOVE...